Buttplug can’t answer the questions

Bootyspooge isn't going to say anything that might threaten his chance to run for higher office. Joetatoes mental fitness was questioned well before the election. Conservatives and a few conservative news outlets brought it up. For those that childishly voted for that shell of a human: You were warned. You were given proof. You just couldn't make it out of your jungle of hate for "bad orange man" to get to the beach of common sense.
Emotional voting has consequences.....see it yet?

Bootyspooge isn't going to say anything that might threaten his chance to run for higher office. Joetatoes mental fitness was questioned well before the election. Conservatives and a few conservative news outlets brought it up. For those that childishly voted for that shell of a human: You were warned. You were given proof. You just couldn't make it out of your jungle of hate for "bad orange man" to get to the beach of common sense.
Well, it isn’t really fair to blame the 10-20 people that voted for him. He didn’t win the election, he stole it.

I'm with ya....and don't see how the hell anyone paying attention can't see it.

Absolutely the worst excuse for a human and POTUS I can remember in my generation. Makes Carter look like Einstien/Mother Teresa. Same for VPOTUS. That freakin' hyena cackling, worthless, dumbass c#!t.......I change the channel or turn off the TV when they come on. I can barely stand to read about them.

Some pundits are convinced the calvary will arrive in November and begin the purge of the house and senate drek.

I sure hope the hell so, but I'm not counting on it, and will believe it when I see it.

I'm not usually one for spewing the vitriol, but Polyanna died last election.

It's turned into a dark and hopeless place.

Go buy me some tacos from your bodega/taqueria Dr. Jill you dumbass bitch!!!

Butt plug is another worthless piece of shit. Damn, really who the hell in the current cabinet is worth a damn and accomplishing anything good for this country?

I cannot think of one!! NOT A ONE!!

Butt plug is another worthless piece of shit. Damn, really who the hell in the current cabinet is worth a damn and accomplishing anything good for this country?

I cannot think of one!! NOT A ONE!!
None that I know of. If there is one, they probably have them locked in a closet.

None that I know of. If there is one, they probably have them locked in a closet.
Among a litany of fuck-ups, they were handed a decent economy and policed southern border and ruined both.

Morphing into another area, the dumbasses are riffing their lies about SCOTUS overturning Roe vs Wade. The lying, stupid, thieving bastards! SCOTUS did exactly what should have been done which is stick to the spirit of the constituition and hand the decisions back to the people/states. They are not OUTLAWING abortions as they would love to have you believe. Abortions can still be had in the states that allow it.

Congress, pull your fucking heads out of your ass and pass laws for the things that supposedly your constituents want that voted your sorry fucking asses in there to begin with. Do your god damned job the way it was designed to be done. PASS FUCKING LAWS thru legal due process with a Bill for the President sign after it passes muster in the Senate. OH BUT WAIT!!!.........Manchin will tank them just like he did the most recent cluster fuck bill. Yeah right, blame it on him not on yourselves for trying to push more climate pork most people couldn't give a fuck about at the moment. At least not the working class majority of the country. How about addressing things that matter? Inflation, energy costs, crime just for starters.

Lets see how far you can shove that Emergency Executive Order signing pen up your wrinkled dead ass. And when you pull it out to sign the next one, have Dr. Jill lick the fecal matter off the tip so it will write. And then lets all take wagers on how long it will take them to make it into court to be shot down once again.

n0tvC4V.jpg

But the stupid, apathetic, incompentent dickweeds haven't any actual leadership skills. Ditto for the legislative branch!!!

5otbmYa.jpg

xxo3rIw.jpg

uEFaXdY.jpg

How about showing some skill of real leadership by introducing legislation to make abortion legal on a Federal level? Make congress do their fucking job for a change instead of spinning every god damned failure into someone else's fault!!! And they haven't any fucking excuse with a Democratic House, Senate, and Executive branch!!!!

The worst, and I mean absolute worst current government dark money can steal.

Last edited:
Among a litany of fuck-ups, they were handed a decent economy and policed southern border and ruined both.

Morphing into another area, the dumbasses are riffing their lies about SCOTUS overturning Roe vs Wade. The lying, stupid, thieving bastards! SCOTUS did exactly what should have been done which is stick to the spirit of the constituition and hand the decisions back to the people/states. They are not OUTLAWING abortions as they would love to have you believe. Abortions can still be had in the states that allow it.

Congress, pull your fucking heads out of your ass and pass laws for the things that supposedly your constituents want that voted your sorry fucking asses in there to begin with. Do your god damned job the way it was designed to be done. PASS FUCKING LAWS thru legal due process with a Bill for the President sign after it passes muster in the Senate. OH BUT WAIT!!!.........Manchin will tank them just like he did the most recent cluster fuck bill. Yeah right, blame it on him not on yourselves for trying to push more climate pork most people couldn't give a fuck about at the moment. At least not the working class majority of the country. How about addressing things that matter? Inflation, energy costs, crime just for starters.

Lets see how far you can shove that Emergency Executive Order signing pen up your wrinkled dead ass. And when you pull it out to sign the next one, have Dr. Jill lick the fecal matter off the tip so it will write. And then lets all take wagers on how long it will take them to make it into court to be shot down once again.

n0tvC4V.jpg

But the stupid, apathetic, incompentent dickweeds haven't any actual leadership skills. Ditto for the legislative branch!!!

5otbmYa.jpg

xxo3rIw.jpg

uEFaXdY.jpg

How about showing some skill of real leadership by introducing legislation to make abortion legal on a Federal level? Make congress do their fucking job for a change instead of spinning every god damned failure into someone else's fault!!! And they haven't any fucking excuse with a Democratic House, Senate, and Executive branch!!!!

The worst, and I mean absolute worst current government dark money can steal.
What people need to keep in mind with the incompetency of the current admistration is that they are not calling the shots and are under the influence of people, some of which aren't even American and absolutely have no interest in the well being or positive growth of the USA.
The fact that a current member of this administration can utter the words "Liberal World Order" and not create a shit storm of backlash and questioning tells you just how ignorant and blind the common American is.

tells you just how ignorant and blind the common American is.
I'm a "common American" and I can't believe the majority of people waking up to all this is that small.

For all the pissing, moaning, and knashing of teeth during the terrible orange monsters reign, if he did nothing else, he drew lots of peoples attention to the bureaucratic rot that is the US Federal government.

The cat's outta the bag/genie out of the bottle. It ain't goin' back in.

Things were so god damned polarized during 2016. Plenty of people I know, myself included had chosen not to engage the naysayers and leftist losers. We kept out mouths shut, and showed up at the ballot box that November. Some for the first time in many years. The last president I voted for was Ronnie Reagan until Trump came along. Personally I didn't care for him (Trump) , didn't trust him, and didn't agree with all his bloviating bullshit and hubris that all of us had been hearing from him for years. But I damned sure wasn't voting for the evil career grifter kankles.

I gotta say I was surprised at all he got done during his 4 years despite all the glaring gaslighting and manufactured distractions from the Democrats....uh I mean Marxists. Was he perfect? HELL NO!!! I could care less about his "pussy grabbing", all his tweets, all his self aggrandizing hubris and braggadocio bullshit. Most of us knew what he was when we voted for him. And many, many, of us were surprised what he was able to do once he got in office.

Yes there's still lots of politically ignorant apathetic sheeple and dumbasses out there. Like the poor, they will always be with us.

But I'm convinced there's a lot less than before.

If the republicans clean house in Nov and nothing is done about this admin, then you will know our govt is corrupt to the core.
Totally agree.

We all know now Turtle McConnell and Pence are just a couple of career grifters worthless, spineless pieces of shit. McConnell doesn't give a damn about this country. Pence needs to go away, although to me he always seemed like a pious version of Ed McMahon side kick type.

I don't see Trump getting relected in 2024. Too many shitstorms. Even though I personally wouldn't mind him as POTUS again, what I think doesn't matter. I don't think the public wants the second season of the White House Jerry Springer Show. Although I gotta say, there was never a dull moment in 45's WH Admin. I can't ever remember laughing my ass off as much daily watching him run it up the WH press corp asses and MSM. He seemed to relish every moment of the fight.

I gotta admit, in the end, I ended up liking the guy inspite of all his warts. I voted for him again the second time.

Had it not been for the "Wuhan Flu".....oh well WTF...who knows. We'll never know.

I'm a "common American" and I can't believe the majority of people waking up to all this is that small.

For all the pissing, moaning, and knashing of teeth during the terrible orange monsters reign, if he did nothing else, he drew lots of peoples attention to the bureaucratic rot that is the US Federal government.

The cat's outta the bag/genie out of the bottle. It ain't goin' back in.

Things were so god damned polarized during 2016. Plenty of people I know, myself included had chosen not to engage the naysayers and leftist losers. We kept out mouths shut, and showed up at the ballot box that November. Some for the first time in many years. The last president I voted for was Ronnie Reagan until Trump came along. Personally I didn't care for him (Trump) , didn't trust him, and didn't agree with all his bloviating bullshit and hubris that all of us had been hearing from him for years. But I damned sure wasn't voting for the evil career grifter kankles.

I gotta say I was surprised at all he got done during his 4 years despite all the glaring gaslighting and manufactured distractions from the Democrats....uh I mean Marxists. Was he perfect? HELL NO!!! I could care less about his "pussy grabbing", all his tweets, all his self aggrandizing hubris and braggadocio bullshit. Most of us knew what he was when we voted for him. And many, many, of us were surprised what he was able to do once he got in office.

Yes there's still lots of politically ignorant apathetic sheeple and dumbasses out there. Like the poor, they will always be with us.

But I'm convinced there's a lot less than before.
Well said and fully agreed with :thumbsup:

Well said and fully agreed with :thumbsup:
Thank you Sir.

I take no joy in soap boxing and dogmatic pontification, but damn it people need to wake up to this.

On line venues are getting less and less where people can speak freely about all this.

I'm not a political pundit, activist, or any other kind of expert on any of this. Just your average joe q schmuck trying to hold to what I have.

I'm not all in with any established political party. Among many things, politics is the art of deception. I can only hope the number of people waking up to how far down the shitter this country is going will increase precipitously before it's too late. And hopefully these people will grow into the super majority necessary to push back on the evil engulfing us as a soverign nation.

At 64 I can never ever remember times like these. I believe the corruption and grift has always been with us, but I can never remember a time when there were so many things askew. You can hardly trust a damn thing you see read and hear in most media. Conservative, Liberal, Libertine, they all have their spin of half truths and lies. None of these media outlets can be trusted. It's not about truth, it's not about honorable public service, it's all about ratings and $$$.

We're all on our own. Whatever truth we find is up to us by searching out, piecing together fragments of data, passing it through our own critical thought filter between our ears sitting on our shoulders.

That in itself is a full time job people either don't make time, or have time to do.

Proper and true knowledge is power. We need it now more than ever.

Thank you Sir.

I take no joy in soap boxing and dogmatic pontification, but damn it people need to wake up to this.

On line venues are getting less and less where people can speak freely about all this.

I'm not a political pundit, activist, or any other kind of expert on any of this. Just your average joe q schmuck trying to hold to what I have.

I'm not all in with any established political party. Among many things, politics is the art of deception. I can only hope the number of people waking up to how far down the shitter this country is going will increase precipitously before it's too late. And hopefully these people will grow into the super majority necessary to push back on the evil engulfing us as a soverign nation.

At 64 I can never ever remember times like these. I believe the corruption and grift has always been with us, but I can never remember a time when there were so many things askew. You can hardly trust a damn thing you see read and hear in most media. Conservative, Liberal, Libertine, they all have their spin of half truths and lies. None of these media outlets can be trusted. It's not about truth, it's not about honorable public service, it's all about ratings and $$$.

We're all on our own. Whatever truth we find is up to us by searching out, piecing together fragments of data, passing it through our own critical thought filter between our ears sitting on our shoulders.

That in itself is a full time job people either don't make time, or have time to do.

Proper and true knowledge is power. We need it now more than ever.
Amen brother

Back