Yeah I finally got it

I got is 3 weeks after my 3rd shot (booster). I had friends who are older and diabetic with no vaccines get it and was milder than mine. The reality is that you just can’t make sense off who and how. My wife works the COVID floors in the hospital and the demographics are all over the place
Sadly thats how it was planned imo, that way they cant be accused of population reduction. This shit was planned and the people that were involved are the ones who should die. Once again imo

Hey man I believe Dan would be right in on that conversation, the first person that we know of that got sick and died from this shit was Splatter. I think its a disservice not to discuss it. I believe at 50% of the population are in denial about this bullshit. It took Dan from us.

Not being disrespectful about Dan`s death but sometimes things need to be said imo cause this shit is fucked up. There has been alot of members on here that dissappeared , who knows they may have got took by it also. 98% of people on here dont know each other, so you never know.

Hey man I believe Dan would be right in on that conversation, the first person that we know of that got sick and died from this shit was Splatter. I think its a disservice not to discuss it. I believe at 50% of the population are in denial about this bullshit. It took Dan from us.
It's cool.
I get it.
And he would have agreed with you.
Sorry I knee jerked.
With so many people viewing this thread I didn't want 'opinions' to snowball and get us sidetracked. I'm on your side.

I looked at his post and he posted one time Saturday afternoon and not again until he posted this thread. He must have been sick for some time and not saying anything on here?
It is very, very strange. I don’t know the dude or what comorbidities he may have had, but my unvaccinated 80 year old Grandma who has lewy body dementia had the delta strain and didn’t even get in bad enough shape to have to go to the hospital. A plumber who was working on my house who was fat and had COPD got it and after a few days did end up in the hospital but came through within a week.

I have never heard of anyone dying from it like this.

It is very, very strange. I don’t know the dude or what comorbidities he may have had, but my unvaccinated 80 year old Grandma who has lewy body dementia had the delta strain and didn’t even get in bad enough shape to have to go to the hospital. A plumber who was working on my house who was fat and had COPD got it and after a few days did end up in the hospital but came through within a week.

The most common non ICU COVID related death is from a stroke depending on which side of the brain or where in the body it can present differently. Not sure we’ll ever find out.

Over a million people in the US have died from Covid.

I got COV-19 back in November of 2020 and it kicked my ass. I just got it again around 4th of July and was a sore throat and stuffy nose, but nothing else. I've had colds worse than that.
same here. wife and i scored omi from her double v+booster daughter at Christmas and it flamenco danced on my nuggets for 2&1/2 weeks. 3 trips to the hospital and 15 lbs later i crawled back to health.

got the recent strain a month back = congestion 1 week and lost taste/smell for 3 weeks

same here. wife and i scored omi from her double v+booster daughter at Christmas and it flamenco danced on my nuggets for 2&1/2 weeks. 3 trips to the hospital and 15 lbs later i crawled back to health.

got the recent strain a month back = congestion 1 week and lost taste/smell for 3 weeks
I got the latest strain a month back and I was out of work for 2 weeks feeling like I was dying on the couch. 101 temp first few days, awful sore throat, shit in my chest. I’d hack shit up in the middle of the night and spit it in a cup and lay back down. It was fucking awful. I lost 8 pounds the second week alone. Now I have bronchial spasms on the tail end of it but every day is better. My blood ox dropped as low as 89. I told my wife if it goes to 85 or lower I’m going to the ER. Shit was scary because it was all I could do to make sure I kept hacking that shit out of my chest every day. It was brutal. Started feeling better around day 5 then tanked again. I tested positive through day 10. Started improving around day 8 or so, I can’t remember as that was the brain fog area. I lost all sense of taste and smell. Just last week, 3 weeks after exposure, my sweat tea tasted like hand soap and actual hand soap smelled like gasoline. The gas smell was so bad from the hand soap that it gave me a headache. Speaking of which I still have headaches that last 3 days or more. Bastards won’t go away. Virus fucked me two ways to Sunday.

Last edited:
Back