Introducing the Steve Stevens Platinum Collection!

RossJohnDavies

Did you see our latest Artist-Series release: The Steve Stevens Platinum Collection.

Featuring 5 iconic cabinets captured at the illusive Studio 606, this collection guarantees to empower players with Steve’s seminal top-flight tone.

Devising Steve’s inaugural DynIR release demanded a special-recipe deserving of this icon in the modern world of guitar-driven virtuosity. First, the venue: San Fernando Valley’s illusive state-of-the-art recording space, Studio 606. Next, the console: the legendary Neve 8028 recording console from Sound City. Then, the all-important cabinets: five hand-picked 4x12’s from Steve’s personal collection. Steve’s iconic Scumback® Purple Raygun cabinet? It’s here! A super-rare greenback-loaded 1971 Marshall® Basketweave 4x12 cab (complete with Jim Marshall’s hand-drawn signature)? Oh Yes! What about the legendary V30-equipped 1980’s Marshall® 4x12 cab that graced the Top Gun Anthem, Michael Jackson’s Dirty Dianna and so much more? You guessed it, Two notes captured it!

Watch the making of here:

More info: https://www.two-notes.com/en/dynir-virtual-cabinets/steve-stevens/

I woke up to a text message from one of my clients that saw this release. Steve never mentioned anything about it to me...which made for a nice surprise while I made coffee this morning. The purple cab prototype is still in my collection. This pic below is Steve using his three (3) purple cabs on the 2010 BI tour. This pic is from the opening show in Moscow.

Attachments

• SS in Moscow with new purple cabs.jpeg
    SS in Moscow with new purple cabs.jpeg
    144.2 KB · Views: 81
They have the limited on sale cab pack that includes a couple ss cabs. I own some of the others, wish they would discount cab packs if you already own a few that are included.

Hi @Cap217, thanks for getting in touch. Sadly our system at this stage is not configured to offer that functionality; however there is a deal on the Steve Stevens pack at the moment - if you buy it, you get a 15$/€ discount coupon to spend on the store.

Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.

Back