NGD & NCD for the Headfirst MTL!

acidvoodoo

My custom cab from Sourmash showed up over the weekend along with my Iommi SG a couple days before. Such a killer guitar. It’s the best playing Gibson I’ve ever tried right out of the box and my first go with P90’s!

47839733-4940-42C7-9206-9A9142B89B7B.jpeg

1571B454-4524-4BD1-AA93-3F57168A8EA2.jpeg

Last edited:
Look into Ilitch noise cancelling systems, they're expensive but worth it. I have one in my tele and it's as quiet as my LP and doesn't affect the tone at all.

Look into Ilitch noise cancelling systems, they're expensive but worth it. I have one in my tele and it's as quiet as my LP and doesn't affect the tone at all.
Never heard of them, looks like a really cool product.

That Cab Grille misalignment is kicking my OCD hard!
I have a Bogner Cab Clone which I redone the grille and baffle because of this...

And have you had stuff like Friedman, Bogner, Wizard, etc. I guess I mean, how does it compare to the big boys of amp building?
I like it better than these amps I've had.
  • Friedman Small Box/Pink Taco
  • Bogner Uberschall/Shiva/ATMA
  • Mesa Rectifier rack/Mark V25/Rectoverb
  • Marshall DSL/TSL/Jub
The build is excellent. It sounds massive, very articulate, tons of tight high gain on tap if needed, takes my fuzz pedals well and it does the volume roll off for cleans better than anything thing I've played. I got super lucky finding it.

My Bogner Ecstacy 35 might be the next one out the door. That has been my main amp for the last couple years...and my Synergy stuff is currently for sale.

I like it better than these amps I've had.
  • Friedman Small Box/Pink Taco
  • Bogner Uberschall/Shiva/ATMA
  • Mesa Rectifier rack/Mark V25/Rectoverb
  • Marshall DSL/TSL/Jub
The build is excellent. It sounds massive, very articulate, tons of tight high gain on tap if needed, takes my fuzz pedals well and it does the volume roll off for cleans better than anything thing I've played. I got super lucky finding it.

My Bogner Ecstacy 35 might be the next one out the door. That has been my main amp for the last couple years...and my Synergy stuff is currently for sale.
Wow, that’s cool. I would like to try one.

Back