Misha Mansoor Reverb Shop

I would love to have the Floyd HT7. Some dude will probably snap it up within seconds for some insane price.

“One-of-a-kind” B6…that was the lower priced model with what I believe was a fixed feature set to keep the price down. Unless I’m missing something, weren’t all the B6 guitars were all generally the same? I’m not sure how many Doug made, but I do know they were eventually made by Feline guitars.

I am curious what he will list it for. There were a couple guys stubbornly holding out for 20k for their black machines on reverb. A couple had been up for 2 years.

Those were B2s though which are the 'real' super thin Blackmachines with ebony tops and rosewood necks and such. I had probably the first one in the western hemisphere in 2007 and it was a pretty poorly built guitar for $4500. An RGA121 would have been substantially nicer with better fit and finish.

I'd guess the B6 will be listed for like $10K since its one of the few built by Doug with the rest being built by Feline guitars. Maybe you can even still get them? Im not sure.

Those were B2s though which are the 'real' super thin Blackmachines with ebony tops and rosewood necks and such. I had probably the first one in the western hemisphere in 2007 and it was a pretty poorly built guitar for $4500. An RGA121 would have been substantially nicer with better fit and finish.

I'd guess the B6 will be listed for like $10K since its one of the few built by Doug with the rest being built by Feline guitars. Maybe you can even still get them? Im not sure.
The Feline guitars builds sell for much less

B6s used to be like $3K pretty routinely when they would sell used. I know they quickly got into fancy stuff like the hannes bridge but always the bare bones build otherwise.

His PRS is probably the only guitar that really piqued my interest. I’m not going to pretend that I’ve got a chance or have the money for it though. I’m curious to see what that blackmachine B6 will ultimately go for as well.

I’d be more impressed seeing millions invested in a retirement portfolio. 🤣
I read an article about Misha a handful of years ago, and he is a smart guy. For their first album he signed a deal with 5 different labels, for the US, Canada, Europe, Australia and Japan. And he managed to keep ownership of the masters. He has a couple different companies I can think of, Jackson Sig model, I think he owns part of Getgood drums, etc. he is definitely not hurting.

Back