Let There Be Rack (Bradshaw Rig Content - UPDATED)

TGA3

IMG_3902.jpg

Updated to show most recent additions, finally filled out all the empty spaces.

Really quiet and clean signal path, nothing in the way if you're not using it. Signal chain is:

Guitar > Preamp > CAE 8 Loop Switcher #1 > CAE 8 Loop Switcher #2 (Both In Series with Preamp) > CAE 8 Loop Stereo Line Mixer #1 > CAE 7 Loop Stereo Line Mixer #2 (Parallel Mixing for wet effects) > Power amp.

Last edited:
You know your old when a pic like this brings back memories.
You blow the pic up and start from the left rack and mutter to yourself "I remember that pre,and that one,and that..."
Then move from rack to rack going "oooo...that cool. Haven't seen one of those in a while."
Once you get to the power amp rack it "had that,wish I had that,only seen a pic of that".
One of the main things I thought was " Thank the maker I don't have to wire up a rig like this anymore."

This is seriously impressive man, fucking well done! I'm assuming you're running this into a 1x12 Greenback cab? :LOL:

I see a few things missing but can't say you would miss it either lol
Well played sir😎
Oh there one or 2 things missing, but we both know what it is, especially if we also count PQ’s and spring reverb. Either way very impressive set up. Jealous of both your guy’s 2100’s

Back