Anyone else out there with no tattoos?

Just about everybody I know has at least one tat. Not me. I don’t like them, but I especially hate how they look after a bunch of years has passed.

Reactions: ccn
I only have 2 small tattoos that were symbols of very important journeys in my life, but I jinxed myself. As soon as I got each of them, what they each represented simply fell apart in my life. There is one that I have wanted to get for almost 20 years, but I know as soon as I get it inked on me, that too will fall apart. So no more tats for me. Having said that, I don't regret getting inked. They still stand for great eras even up until they were ruined.

I also have a "branded" tattoo on my left shoulder that was done around 22 years ago during early college age. Bunch of friends and I were out camping, they all got drunk, they decided to try to brand themselves with a knife they stuck in the fire. I never drank back then, but I was in a very dark masochistic period where I felt I needed physical pain to cope with my young adult anger and rage issues. It's just 3 hash marks, and I decided to have them put 3 on me because I always thought - and still do - everything comes in 3's. Honestly didn't hurt nearly as much as I anticipated. My other friends that did it were flat out screaming in pain; but I just sat there and watched it happen with a smirk on my face. Ah, youth.

Last edited:
Bakuman now bant.

My whole family has tattoos. I think we have never had any prejudices about this.
Well Ialdam, you're about to experience your first prejudicial incursion: :LOL:

Bant! :gethim:

Bant - Clint & Clyde.gif

Back