SOLD - KSR Vesta Preamp Pedal

grrr_me_scary

Received a few months ago directly from KSR and I had played it only a few times since I had received my KSR Ares less than a week later from Kyle.

It's been kept in the box the whole time and should be considered BRAND NEW since it was only taken out to compare the Vesta/Ceres to settings on the Ares.

I'm saving to purchase a KSR Colossus so I'm asking $320 PayPal Family/Friends includes being shipped within the USA.

You can check on here for any negative feedback from my previous Member Classifieds where I had sold high-end gear as well as check my eBay seller account for any negative feedback (all positives).

IMG_5906.jpg

Last edited:
I really want the KSR Colossus due to all the midi options and four channels and I have noticed a good number of views so check my past posts in the Members Classified (and eBay) for any negative feedback.

I had sold many high-priced amps: Diezel VH4 (stereo and non-stereo versions), Diezel Herbert, Diezel Einstein, Diezel Hagen, KSR Colossus, KSR Gemini, KSR Artemis.

I had even set up "layway" plans for many of them where I had allowed payments over a year's time and then shipped the amps once they were paid off :)

They would have definitely complained on here about me if there were any issues!!

Last edited:
Back