Wtt custom bike for sweet music gear

Matt300ZXT

First off, if this isn't allowed, feel free to delete. I am apparently not a motorcycle guy lol If you're in the South East and fancy yourself a shiny bike to put in your garage and lighten up your amp and guitar collection, send me a message.

I'm in Chattanooga, TN and bikes aren't really for me. I'm shopping it around for some trades on another car as well, but this may be a good way for me to get some amps or guitars I've always wanted but never could bring myself to save up for. It's an 02 Big Dog Pitbull with just under 5400 miles. It has an S&S 107" v twin, a Kerker exhaust, and a 5 speed transmission. I just rebuilt the carburetor and have the jet kit so you can tweak the carb to your liking/environment. Adjust the clutch and jets/carb to your liking and get on and ride it around town until your heart is content.

Some of the gear I'm interested in would be 80s'esque sounding gear, so Bogners, Soldanos, Marshalls, 3rd Power, Cornford, etc. Also guitar wise, other than hollowbodies, SGs, or things like Jazzmasters or whatever, I'd be interested in checking out most guitars like Strats, Les Pauls, Charvels, etc.

Most Big Dogs are usually listed around $9-10k for higher mileage units but I think they're asking a bit much so I'm gonna value this one around 8.

8.jpg

7.jpg

6.jpg

5.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

Last edited:
Big Dog is based in Wichita - where I was born. My wife (Wichita gal) knows the family that owns Big Dog. Those are serious bikes.

yeah those are legit bikes.

I don't have anything that would be close except my Larry and thats going nowhere.

hopefully you can find someone who will appreciate it, man!

Those are nice motors and tranny's.. andrews gears, I believe. I had an Ultra Ground Pounder with the 113" and rigid frame back in those days... that was a great time for the aftermarket! glws

Those are nice motors and tranny's.. andrews gears, I believe. I had an Ultra Ground Pounder with the 113" and rigid frame back in those days... that was a great time for the aftermarket! glws
....Also a great time for orthopedists :ROFLMAO:

I was the same way, but found myself only riding the rigid within a 50-75 mile radius, and the Softails became more and more prevalent, for long hauls. But, I am also the dumbass that prefers frame mounted (ie. no springs) seats.

I've only ridden it a few times around the neighborhood while I was practicing and getting used to it and just basic bumps/dips in the street at like 20mph was noticeable lol However, the few times I took it out on the highway and got up to 50-60mph I didn't really notice anything that made it rough.

I've only ridden it a few times around the neighborhood while I was practicing and getting used to it and just basic bumps/dips in the street at like 20mph was noticeable lol However, the few times I took it out on the highway and got up to 50-60mph I didn't really notice anything that made it rough.

Looks badass dude!

Back