Can the WOS be used as a standalone?

grrr_me_scary

I have the Two Notes Studio and I wanted to start using it again (it's just been sitting in the box since my band was mainly practicing and recording by miking up the cabs).

Can the WOS be used as a standalone or does a DAW still have to be open?

Also, will the Genome be a standalone and will it work with the Two Notes Studio like the WOS?

Thanks!!

Hi @grrr_me_scary

Thanks so much for reaching out. Wall of Sound is still a plugin-based application and will need a host DAW to operate. GENOME on the other hand will be available in both standalone and plugin-based formats.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with!

Kind regards,

Ross

Hi @grrr_me_scary

Thanks so much for reaching out. Wall of Sound is still a plugin-based application and will need a host DAW to operate. GENOME on the other hand will be available in both standalone and plugin-based formats.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with!

Kind regards,

Ross

@RossJohnDavies

Will Genome work with your Two Notes Studio device?

Do you know how much it will cost in the USA yet?

Will Genome be a standalone and plugin? Or will it be sold as two separate formats?

Thanks!!

Hi @grrr_me_scary,

Thanks for getting back to me. Please see answers to your questions below.

Will GENOME work with your Two Notes Torpedo Studio device?
Yes, to an extent as GENOME can sit at the end of your Torpedo Studio Signal chain for post FX and more; in terms of GENOME functioning as a Remote, this is unknown at this juncture and there are no immediate plans to implement this.

Do you know how much it will cost in the USA yet?
Not at this juncture, we are currently working on our launch pricing models and will update our website in due course. One thing I can tell you, it will represent phenomenal value!

Will GENOME be a standalone and plugin? Or will it be sold as two separate formats?
It will be a standalone and plugin-based application for superior versatility from the studio to the stage!

Please let me know if you have any other questions and I will gladly answer!

Kind regards,

Ross

Back