Metallica getting canceled

Hopefully they end up seeing the many, many concerts where James has uttered naughty words about goats, sheep, throats and schoolgirls twats.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Geo
1660175045763.jpeg

I’m pretty sure it’s some isolated web posts that the press is exaggerating just to make a story out of it.

Whoa whoa whoa. So you're telling me that somebody in a heavy metal band said something that might get them a few dirty looks if they said it at a Corporate America HR Seminar?

I don't believe you. Everybody knows that nobody in any heavy metal band has ever said anything controversial.

Last edited:
One of my biggest gripes about this generation, is they are fixated on seeking out the bad in people. They have a double standard of "if you did something bad in the past, you're done today", but also plead that "people can change" - especially when they are in the crosshairs. It's nauseating.

Man, I feel like I need to write an album about this and release it October 7th.

The more you react, the more this story becomes a thing and the more clicks it gets.
Not everyone who is liberal minded or "left" supports this moronic crap. Stop branding everyone with the same brush via incidents you see online.

Can we go back to talking about gear? This forum has gotten too emotionally driven and political even for a big lefty cuck like me. Stop falling for the trap and getting outraged over articles online. There is a reason for all this media driven division, rise above it and use your noodle.

Who's tried the hemp backs? I hear they have a nice dark sound that blends well with a traditional V30.

Last edited:
The more you emotionally react, the more this story becomes a thing and the more clicks it gets.
Not everyone who is liberal minded or "left" supports this moronic crap. Stop branding everyone with the same brush via incidents you see online.
We will when you stop voting for treasonous assholes. You can't just be partially responsible for destroying our country and say "I don't agree with everything". It's too late, you have become the enemy.

We will when you stop voting for treasonous assholes. You can't just be partially responsible for destroying our country and say "I don't agree with everything". It's too late, you have become the enemy.
When you talk like this it makes it impossible for dialogue. You have no idea who I am, or where I'm from, or my experiences. Yet you've just labeled me partly responsible for destroying a country. Go outside and feel the grass and play some guitar. If you want to talk, private message me, I'd be happy to give you more insight into how I plan to destroy America supposedly haha. Let's keep the politically driven emotions off the RigTalk forum. It's in the rules!

When you talk like this it makes it impossible for dialogue. You have no idea who I am, or where I'm from, or my experiences. Yet you've just labeled me partly responsible for destroying a country. Go outside and feel the grass and play some guitar. If you want to talk, private message me, I'd be happy to give you more insight into how I plan to destroy America supposedly haha. Let's keep the politically driven emotions off the RigTalk forum. It's in the rules!
I see you are from the UK, but the sediment is still worthy.

Many of us here in the US are seeing our country ruined by woke and liberal ideology.

It's not a game, nor is it to be taken lightly.

Last edited:
I see you are from the UK, but the sediment is still worthy.

Many of us here in the US are seeing our country ruined by woke and liberal ideology.

It's not a game, nor is it to be taken lightly.

Here in the US, we are going to have to pick a side, and stick to our convictions, like in 1776.
PM me brother. Let's keep it civil and focused on gear.

Back