Show Us Your RigTalk Battle Stations

ghosty999

Just for fun! Post where you chill out, play guitar, record, and post on RigTalk. Maybe even list what's there... You know that place where you've accidentally got drunk and ordered a bunch of gear? THAT place!

I've got my rack with the JV-1080, 2 Soundcards, analogue PPMs, AxeFX 2, wireless etc etc. Next to that is my mini rig, which is a JMP-1 and Palmer Power Amp. Out of shot is my GK250ML sitting on a home made 4x12 in teal! Guitars are a 72 strat, 5 string stingray, Jackson soloist, cheap 7 string. E-kit runs off MIDI cables going into my soundcard which controls Superior/GGD.

LAW70wsl.jpg

Always changing. Added a couple of homebrew Fender clones (Brown Deluxe and Super Reverb). Sold the SS100, great amp tho.
From far left, from top:

BF Bassman rebuilt by me
Custom Bluesbreaker style 2x12 (EV12Ls)

SS100
'69 Superlead clone
'78 1960A (mixed vintage GBs/BBs)

Multicolor LED lamp
PS2 and rack
Marshall 1960A Vintage (all '74 CBs)

The splatter Marshall 2204 rebuilt by me
'68 Superbass clone modded to JEL type
'84 Marshall 1960A (orig T75s)

Wizard MC type in Hiwatt-style chassis/cab
Very early Tremoverb combo converted to head
'90s Mesa Traditional (orig V30s)

Tweed Bassman clone in 10+12 cab

The pedalboard is my 'in front' board with typical EVH type setup: Flanger-Phaser-El Cap-Chase Secret

'13 LP Std
'87 Kramer makeover

IMG-20220220-165730.jpg

Last edited:
20220811-153411.jpg

simple and clean. i hate clutter. Surface pro 7, 2 tb external drive, alto trouper as my "computer speakers", and of course....a jar of smoke :) Then, to my left, all the goodies...guitars are behind me.
20220811_155322.jpg

Last edited:
Some of these pics make me want to get a drum set. Started with drums and often had drummers leave their kits at my abode when younger. Drums r fun.

A whole screen for AxeEdit? Love it haha!

Hahaha, when I'm recording/mixing I keep the mixer window up there. I had a third one on the other side that took a spill one night after my drunk ass almost fell into the desk, I used to keep just plug-ins and AxeEdit up there. That way I could just slouch my ass back in my chair and stair up at everything without bouncing from window to window on one screen. I've achieved the height of laziness.

Back