WTB: Vintage USA BC Rich, old Ibanez Jem & Universe guitars

brett8388

Collector looking for more vintage USA BC Rich guitars. Also buying old Steve Vai Jem and Universe guitars, and Satriani models with graphics. PM me with what you have available. Thanks!

Brett

www.gilaguitars.com

Always buying clean EVH signature Ernie Ball Musicman guitars

I’m sitting on #143 Signed and Numbered Loch Ness Green Jem from ‘88. I’ve owned it since new - never played it - has the original strings on it. True Climate Controlled Case Queen.

I‘ve seen prices all over the place on these. I have to imagine it may increase in value over the next decade or so?

I have a few old bc richs

Attachments

• C718B7FA-0631-4619-9535-BC129C7472CC.jpeg
    C718B7FA-0631-4619-9535-BC129C7472CC.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 52
  • A9891B5C-208A-4EA3-A95D-A12F499C714F.jpeg
    A9891B5C-208A-4EA3-A95D-A12F499C714F.jpeg
    173.2 KB · Views: 53
Thanks ! What a beauty ! This exact one (or another one just like this) is on my list of dream guitars. Koa wings with maple neck is the best combination. I'd change the knobs for classic B.C. rich top hats and that would be pretty much perfect.

I had a large number of BC Rich guitars at one point in time (they were kept in their cases and all looked brand new) but I had to sell them all since I was going to start graduate school at a college out here and there was no way I could keep more than one or two guitars at my apartment (I kept my two custom Jackson guitars).

Most of the BC Rich guitars had custom murals by Dan Lawrence.

They were mainly 22 fret guitars (Gunslingers) and I had recently discovered 24 fret guitars (my Jacksons and two BC Rich's), so I didn't mind selling them "at the time" but then I regretted selling them a few years later since most of them had unique murals and all of them played and sounded killer.

I did refrain from selling the two 24 fret BC Rich's (a snakeskin one and one with a black panther on it) until I had actually moved and then found there was no room for them at my new apartment so I ended up selling them for cheap since school was about to start up and I didn't want to leave them out where someone could steal them.

I definitely miss each of those guitars and I feel nostalgic whenever I think about them since they had a good number of memories attached to each one :cool:

Thanks ! What a beauty ! This exact one (or another one just like this) is on my list of dream guitars. Koa wings with maple neck is the best combination. I'd change the knobs for classic B.C. rich top hats and that would be pretty much perfect.
Yeah I have the orginal style knobs as well, I need to put them back on it

Back