• Thread starter Deleted member 43831
  • Start date
heres a thing i got from spotify a year or so back.

w6eCsKs.png

Older men trying keep up with the new generations, listening to stuff like Billie Elish and brag about it?
I mean you got a life to learn and understand what quality music is, you lived through times when there were still standards and yet here you are words like "as a boomer I'm sick of [old quality stuff] and let me tell you ... ]"
Funny how the "best music of all time" conveniently manifested during peoples highschool years when their hormones where pumping, and anyone not also living through their nostalgia, are "cringey".

Let people enjoy things. And you enjoy your things. At one time, your music was considered new and shit by the older generations. The wheel keep a rollin'.

.. it was a joke man ... wtf do people on this forum have no sense of humor

Joke in the sense of watching her for her music skills, she's hot though
Honestly if she or lil peep like he said had musically instrumentation with substance they would be great in a way . I teach slot of these songs and each song is ONE part the whole time . Maybe two if lucky . I don’t understand where multiple parts in songs disappeared.but I get what you all are saying of course lol

Older men trying keep up with the new generations, listening to stuff like Billie Elish and brag about it?
I mean you got a life to learn and understand what quality music is, you lived through times when there were still standards and yet here you are words like "as a boomer I'm sick of [old quality stuff] and let me tell you ... ]"
The mods unbanning you is pretty damn cringe worthy but hey, it’s the interwebz ya?

Honestly if she or lil peep like he said had musically instrumentation with substance they would be great in a way . I teach slot of these songs and each song is ONE part the whole time . Maybe two if lucky . I don’t understand where multiple parts in songs disappeared.but I get what you all are saying of course lol

i dont know man, theres songs on her first album that could be on led zeppelin iv. lil peeps whole thing to me is the aura and substance in his songs with the layering of his voice and all, like i hear this song and say that could be an alice in chains song

or this to me dosent sound much different from a stone temple pilots song i would have loved 25 years ago. i love the huge choruses. i guess people hear things differently lol

Why? Because you don't get to talk only about the shallow things that interest you anymore? Exactly, it's the internet where everybody has space for. If you don't like it --------> TGP that way where you get to be with you fellow bullies

Ofcourse by bully I mean snowflake protected by snowflakey mods
Nope. Because judging by your post content, you are just simply a putz. But again, it’s the internet. Amiright?

But I must the generations of shredders are my fav thing to listen
i dont know man, theres songs on her first album that could be on led zeppelin iv. lil peeps whole thing to me is the aura and substance in his songs with the layering of his voice and all, like i hear this song and say that could be an alice in chains song

or this to me dosent sound much different from a stone temple pilots song i would have loved 25 years ago. i love the huge choruses. i guess people hear things differently lol

i also am biased towards him for not respecting himself and life . And I see kids copy that badly and it’s not cool . I have see people die from it and the whole image he portrays in his documentary is copied . I see it ALOT where I live .But once In awhile there’s a good riff yes

Back