• Thread starter Deleted member 43831
  • Start date
I mean he does have a point though. If a bunch of Fruit Loops were dancing around your town all night blasting Kenny Loggins you'd probably hate that shit.

WHATS WRONG BOOMER YOU DONT LIKE MASS PRODUCED DOGFUCK ASSEMBLY GARBAGE AND INSTAGRAM SHORTS OF NEO SOUL?

THE PROBLEM IS WITH YOU IF YOU DONT CONSOOOOOM THE MAINSTREAM SWILL THATS BEEN PRODUCED THE LAST DECADE

Its easy to blandly complain and return to the ease and comfort of what youre used to.
You listen to nothing new?

NOTHING in the past 5 or even 10 years good to you? If the answer is “no” ur the old gross people from footloose.
st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg

Any more cringey than “finding religion late in life” ?

People fill their boredom in different ways.

Some like current pop. Others start getting up too early on weekends and take up mowing too early or “faith” for lack of better to do or better to talk about.
it happens. people always get "religulous" after some traumatic event. working 22 years in high security prisons I've seen it happen over and over. mainly on intake...

In the last year or so I discovered rapper Juice Wrld. His music is the first rap I've enjoyed since 90's

I think it's more cringy to be stuck in an era, and cry about it being gone.

I think it's cringy to judge anyone just by the music they like at whatever age.
I would think it's cool for a 14 year old to like Slayer because his dad played it all the time.
I'd also think it was cool that said dad liked Billie Eilish because his daughter played it all the time.
I do think it's cringy to be a gatekeeper for what people of any age should or shouldn't listen to.
In the spirit of full disclosure, I love the first four Taylor Swift cds. So maybe is should stfu....

Meh. Old timers get bashed either way lol. You are either stuck in the old days and get bashed for not getting with the times, or you try to stay current and you get bashed by you 😂

As a metal head I actually really can appreciate someone like Lady Gaga. She’s got talent for sure. Plus sometimes she is quite hot, when she’s not all dressed out for her shows.

I respect your knowledge and you as a forum member

but bro

that was kind of cringy NGL :ROFLMAO:
Some just don't understand the complexity of ironic humor. I would have thought the post was obvious by the last few lines. But I guess it helps to have friends that could explain the concept of irony,hence my "witty" retort.

Some just don't understand the complexity of ironic humor. I would have thought the post was obvious by the last few lines. But I guess it helps to have friends that could explain the concept of irony,hence my "witty" retort.

it totally wasn't obvious, as a bunch of people have admitted to liking Billie Eyelash and other garbage modern pop in this very thread.

Back