Is RigTalk okay? (Ft. Yngwie)

ghosty999

Been seeing a lot of anger / frustration / politics / emotional outbursts / illness / sleep issues here on the Forum.

I just wanted to remind you guys, you're all awesome. I'd jam and drink with all ya'll.

Let's drop the personal attacks, outrage culture and general anger. We share skills and knowledge here with an understanding we might not all share the same life experiences. This is a special thing in today's divided world.

If you wish to scream into the void about how everything sucks and who's fault it is, try Twitter or a brick wall. If you feel overwhelmed or depressed, reach out to talk. I'm always happy to chat in the DMs and I'm sure that goes for other fellow RigTalkers.

PLAY LOUD!

Been seeing a lot of anger / frustration / politics / emotional outbursts / illness / sleep issues here on the Forum.

I just wanted to remind you guys, you're all awesome. I'd jam and drink with all ya'll.

Let's drop the personal attacks, outrage culture and general anger. We share skills and knowledge here with an understanding we might not all share the same life experiences. This is a special thing in today's divided world.

If you wish to scream into the void about how everything sucks and who's fault it is, try Twitter or a brick wall. If you feel overwhelmed or depressed, reach out to talk. I'm always happy to chat in the DMs and I'm sure that goes for other fellow RigTalkers.

PLAY LOUD!

good post and good topic bro.....

I never insult you guys as you give me tons of street cred. The only reason I come here is when you guys post a clip and everyone's all "WOW great tone! Or NICE CHOPS YOUR KILLER!" I show it to people in real life and tell em it's me. They think I'm a god on here.

I never insult you guys as you give me tons of street cred. The only reason I come here is when you guys post a clip and everyone's all "WOW great tone! Or NICE CHOPS YOUR KILLER!" I show it to people in real life and tell em it's me. They think I'm a god on here.
Same, I have a collection of funk riffs from 1996 hc in .wav form that I post once in awhile...really gets the tan pants talkin.

I’ve been very nice to everyone this week except that one old bitch I told to catch aids for trying to cut me off in line at the super market
Dude, true story, a dude did this in gas station with a encyclopedia size pile of lotto tickets at 615am at the busiest gas station in Tampa,
So I let him have his shot at the mega-millions,
-the bathroom was full and two rather constipated looking dude’s cool guyed me off, in line for the bathroom.
So now I’m Elvis level constipated and decide to hurry out of there and pay for my coffee.
-And here comes the night in shining armor with his lotto tickets.
Hmmmm….
I walked right up behind him and unleashed the gnarliest “silent skidding fart” which lasted a good 5 seconds…
Oh yeah, -lit him right the f**k up.
The art of fighting without fighting?
Nope.
The art of fighting with farting.

The gas station is WaWa, the grey goose!!!!
Damn Australians!

🤘

Attachments

• download.jpeg
    download.jpeg
    8.6 KB · Views: 16
  • 1647354370411.jpg
    1647354370411.jpg
    192.2 KB · Views: 17

PLAY LOUD!

All good points.
It is a fine line.
If you want 'free speech'.
If you want light moderation.
You have to deal with a few dick heads and provocative posts.
But yeah

My only issue with some of it, is that it could run off some great people here or dissuade an otherwise cool person from joining R-T :dunno:

I'm still new here but from what I've seen so far, it's been a pretty chill place. I think a lot of people are struggling right now. I know I am. I think just some general WTF anger is starting to fill in after all of the nonsense of the last few years. People are fed up and they seem to be taking it out on each other rather than focusing their energy on trying to make changes. I try to do my part by just giving people a fair amount of extra slack right now.

Back