Triple Rec clip in A

tuning low is so much fun, i been keeping it in standard/dropD for a while but i think im gonna rock the dropA for a while. at least when im playing my recto cause it just sounds so sick :cool:

Great tones, man. That's still the best Rev G I've ever played. Has that special "I toured for a living" mojo. :)

Great tones, man. That's still the best Rev G I've ever played. Has that special "I toured for a living" mojo. :)

I think if I was forced to keep on amp it would be this one, there’s just so many great tones and it’s fun to play and easy to record

Dig it man... I been messing with my new recto all day, I think I settled on orange on Raw for my sweet spot with a boost. Definitely sits different in a mix vs my other amps. Need to do more testing for sure.

Dig it man... I been messing with my new recto all day, I think I settled on orange on Raw for my sweet spot with a boost. Definitely sits different in a mix vs my other amps. Need to do more testing for sure.

i never even really noticed theres a "channel cloning" switch on mine that is on orange to modern, my rectfier is on silicone and the power is on bold. i should probably do some more testing too with the switches

Back