FOUND!!!! Build you own cables- Free sort of (read me)

Mikeyboyeee

Bought this last year to build some cables to connect my heads to my DeLisle switcher.

Still having some issues with hands after the spinal and carpal tunnel release surgeries and am better of just buying pre built cables as it's been a bit of a struggle..

20 Connectors - https://btpa.com/NP2X-B.html
about 80' of cable - https://btpa.com/CA-0446.html

$125 shipped ppff conti US
20220816_140546.jpg

Save some loot!

Damn,
That is a killer deal.

Carpal tunnel is a bitch and you have Spine issues too?
What the Heck:shocked:

Damn,
That is a killer deal.

Carpal tunnel is a bitch and you have Spine issues too?
What the Heck:shocked:

Yep. 2 cervical spine surgeries (bone spurs and calcified herniated disk) then carpal tunnel release both hands 2 months after 2nd spinal.They call it double crush. Compressed cervical spinal nerves contributing to carpal tunnel syndrome.
Mostly better now, but still some issues with right side.

Sucks!

Last edited:
Yep. 2 cervical spine surgeries (bone spurs and calcified herniated disk) then carpal tunnel release both hands 2 months after 2nd spinal.They call it double crush. Compressed cervical spinal nerves contributing to carpal tunnel syndrome.
Mostly better now, but still some issues with right side.

Sucks!
similar issues here bro. They wanted to do surgery but doc said 50/50 on it helping me. I've broken my back twice and have 7 herniated disks...plus other shit. Did the operation help? any 2nd thought? bump...

Helped big time. 90%. Pretty close to suicidal from the pain before surgeries. My herniated disc calcified and turned to bone. They removed and fused that. I still had a bone spur wrapped around and poking my spine they couldn't get from front, so 2nd surgery flipped me over and just ground down a shit ton of bone. That was suicidal pain too (no joke I probably would have killed myself if not for my wife).
After all that my hands were still killing me and they determined I had double crush. Then had carpal tunnels release both hands.

If you have bone spurs or discs pressing on your spine get the surgery.

Disectomy and fusion (1st surgery) was cake.
2nd for bone removals was fucking brutal.

I still feel some issues in differnt part of spine (that was cervical c6-c7.
I'm feeling some shit down lower in thoracic area.

Not bad enough to see Dr again. Yet.

I'm seeing this 41 minutes too late. I'd have jumped on this. Killer offer and so glad someone is helping out with the 4' cables you need. Love this forum.

similar issues here bro. They wanted to do surgery but doc said 50/50 on it helping me. I've broken my back twice and have 7 herniated disks...plus other shit. Did the operation help? any 2nd thought? bump...
Back surgeries are so sketchy. It’s high risk/low reward. Literally, everyone I know who has had spinal surgery always says they wish they hadn’t had it because they are worse off now. I broke my back pretty severely in a major car crash and had many severe injuries. Yet my back is the only thing that gives me trouble to this day. It harshes my mellow.

Back surgeries are so sketchy. It’s high risk/low reward. Literally, everyone I know who has had spinal surgery always says they wish they hadn’t had it because they are worse off now. I broke my back pretty severely in a major car crash and had many severe injuries. Yet my back is the only thing that gives me trouble to this day. It harshes my mellow.
I had to have them and glad I did. My problem was a calcified herniated disk pushing on my spine at c6-c7 from the front. AND I had a bone spur (Several actually) wrapped around my spine poking it from the the back.
It was suicide type of pain before the the surgeries.
The other problem is known as Double crush. That's when your nerves are pinched up stream like your foramen or spine and it leads to carpal tunnel down steam. So I had that too.
I'm still having some pain from right side of neck, shoulder down into arm and hand.
I'm about 80% better then I was June of last year.
If I lived alone and didn't have my woman, we wouldn't be discussing this now. I'd have literally killed myself.
NO shit.
That being said, I'm sure I'm not done yet with various levels of my spine. No doubt I have more in store at some point in future.

Back