NGD G&L CS Rampage in Jet Black Frost

TGA3

IMG_3438.jpg

First time using a Kahler. I've read some bad things about them over the years but whatever G&L did with this one seems to be working. It plays great and stays in tune, build quality is insanely good.

Same formula as the other Rampage's but with this adjustment to the neck:
Neck width at nut: 1 11/16”
Neck dimensions: .82” at first fret and .87” at 12th fret
Neck shape: Slim C
Radius: 12"

Last edited:
Wow, what a killer lookin axe! I love the matte black with the chrome. How do you like the Bray? I’ve always wanted to try one, his clips sound amazing.

Very nice, I had a "tribute" Rampage years ago and it was pretty nice, so I bet the real thing like yours is absolutely killer.

Kahlers are interesting...I have purchased several custom shop BC Rich guitars in the last few months, all with Kahlers, and I am really starting to like their "feel," though they are very different from a Floyd.

Wow, what a killer lookin axe! I love the matte black with the chrome. How do you like the Bray? I’ve always wanted to try one, his clips sound amazing.
The Bray is killer, one to grab if the house is on fire. Dave's a great guy to work with too, he'll tailor the sound to whatever you're looking for.

Apparently he uses the same large output transformers in his 50 watt amps that he does in the 100's. So you get the big iron regardless of which one you go with.

Back