Not Selling: KSR Colossus H-100

• Thread starter Deleted member 23705
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23705

This is a 2014 Colossus head that has been upgraded to 2022 spec by Kyle at KSR Amplification. New front/back panels, lit metal field panel, carbon fiber head shell and circuit upgrades. It includes the Wood mod on the back. It's a fully-decked out 100W Colossus and it's ready to melt faces. Amp was given a clean bill of health and the power tubes have plenty of life left in them. Hasn't left my smoke-free home since I've gotten it.

Not selling

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a 2014 Colossus head that has been upgraded to 2022 spec by Kyle at KSR Amplification. New front/back panels, lit metal field panel, carbon fiber head shell and circuit upgrades. It includes the Wood mod on the back. It's a fully-decked out 100W Colossus and it's ready to melt faces. Amp was given a clean bill of health and the power tubes have plenty of life left in them. Hasn't left my smoke-free home since I've gotten it.

$3120 shipped CONUS
$3000 locally in San Diego, CA

Killer man!

What amp do this sound like or close too ? What’s their DNA resemble

The best parts of a recto, mark iv, and an SLO to me. The thickness and girth of a recto, the tightness and feel of a mark series, and this really cool almost chewy kind of midrange kinda like the SLO has. It also has the best high end on the planet to me. Never harsh, the least fizzy amp on the planet.

The best parts of a recto, mark iv, and an SLO to me. The thickness and girth of a recto, the tightness and feel of a mark series, and this really cool almost chewy kind of midrange kinda like the SLO has. It also has the best high end on the planet to me. Never harsh, the least fizzy amp on the planet.
Interesting

This sounds like the amp @Christos rock needs.

Back