Metallica getting canceled

Even though Metallica is canceled, I still hear that piercing wah and a distant yea-ah ringing in my ears. How do we cancel that

I'm more of a fan now than I ever was, but the cancelling # bullshit is a joke. Your going to cancel someone for a picture of them in their early 20's....while drunk? and they're metal head rock stars to boot? of course they have done offensive shit...everybody has for God's sake....fuck..their being offended offends me...lol...

I'm more of a fan now than I ever was, but the cancelling # bullshit is a joke. Your going to cancel someone for a picture of them in their early 20's....while drunk? and they're metal head rock stars to boot? of course they have done offensive shit...everybody has for God's sake....fuck..their being offended offends me...lol...

Realistically most everyone wants to cancel anything they don't agree with, regardless of political association. Not saying i'm cool with it, I'm just saying.

Realistically most everyone wants to cancel anything they don't agree with, regardless of political association. Not saying i'm cool with it, I'm just saying.
Unfortunately, it's our only defense.

Render the woke mob useless and persona non grata or deal with their bullshit forever.

There are 2 opposing ways of life butting heads, it's time for a divorce.

You’re all fucked.
Metallica are human and matured and grew up.
If you’re gay, straight, trans, liberal, republican, thin, fat, male, female, black, white, asian, brown…who cares. Just don’t be a dick.
Just listen to metal and if anyone tells you otherwise, then they can go to hell.

Society is a joke at the moment.

I understand that times change, but some people need to realize that you can't judge people for their past action with a lens from today. It was a different world and the rules were different.

Translation: “Ummm!!!!! Ohhh anti-White establishment! Looky here! We found another White person not living in utter guilt, shame, and humiliation, and acting heretically to our anti-White social dictates! Stamp them out!!!!!”

Back