Brain Fart Moment...

JackBootedThug

MURDERATOR
so the house empties out and I instantly go to the tremoverb and fire it up. Something is wrong...it's woofy and sounding funny. I'm thinking WTF? Start adjusting knobs...sounds all fucked up. Getting ready to freak out and......I had forgotten to remove the front on the road case that my cabinet is sitting in. Yup...:bash:

We got your back bro'.

If the missus ever finds out we'll tell 'er it's a new tone fad you were tryin' out. :cheers2:

we had a great dane once. 190 lbs. wife had the litter box in the bathroom. Everytime I went in there I grabbed the scoop and flushed that shit. Literally.One night she said she thought something was wrong with the cat, it was constipated. Thus operation mega dookie was born. shall I continue?

so the next day I grabbed a No. 2 coal scoop and transferred a pile of great dane dookie to the litter box and continued on about my day. Actually forgot about. Sometime that evening I heard her start screaming. OH MY GOD, STEVE!!!GET IN HERE!!!! OH MY GOD!!!WHERE'S THE CAT???!!!
operation mega dookie was a success. she thought that fuckin cat dropped a load almost as big as it.:eek::poop:(y)

so the next day I grabbed a No. 2 coal scoop and transferred a pile of great dane dookie to the litter box and continued on about my day. Actually forgot about. Sometime that evening I heard her start screaming. OH MY GOD, STEVE!!!GET IN HERE!!!! OH MY GOD!!!WHERE'S THE CAT???!!!
operation mega dookie was a success. she thought that fuckin cat dropped a load almost as big as it.:eek::poop:(y)
Thank gawd I was done drinking my coffee or that would have been coming out of my nose in laughter.

Back