CC Deville playing Van Halen!!

im trying to find a full pic of this guitar, that light blue with the yellow binding is hot

bdeb9f92fe460deb8ed332c5187561d2.jpg
I think this is the same guitar maybe?

8818295792126082566.jpg

I was never a big Poison fan, or a CC DeVille fan, you can’t deny the songs he wrote and the huge success he had.
… but man I’d give anything to experience two hours of playing in front of some of the arenas he spent time in, just to get that feeling, it must be incredible night after night.

I was never a big Poison fan, or a CC DeVille fan, you can’t deny the songs he wrote and the huge success he had.
… but man I’d give anything to experience two hours of playing in front of some of the arenas he spent time in, just to get that feeling, it must be incredible night after night.

Think of all the hits they actually had:
Nothing but a good time
Unskinny bop
Talk dirty to me
Fallen angel
Your mama don’t dance
I want action

Then they had the ballads, something to believe in and every rose.

There’s gotta be a couple of those ten or so songs you like

Open Up and Say Ahhhh... was a great album, especially after the sound quality of the first one. Great songs too and was just over the top hair metal and we all were having fun. I can listen to Every Rose every day until I die.

I'm not angry one bit. Just my opinion of his playing. And I know I'm just a nobody on a gear forum. It's fine if you dig him. Rock on dude.
Sorry mate, I hope you don't think I was being a dick, I think I probably over reacted from reading (other forums) posts slagging CC. Ok, the guy is no Lynch, Murray, Smith, or Van Halen, but he writes memorable (popish) tunes. Poison were part of my teenage years...

Agreed. Even a lot of the solos he played fit the songs and he has a few signature licks that identify his playing. The biggest knock against him is his vibrato. It sucks. He does this really fast Kirk hammet sort of vibrato.

Back