Anyone here from the early days ??

I found RT through HC. I joined HC late '99, lurked here for quite a while but didn't sign up for RT until 2010.

I think the very first forum I joined was on George Lynch's site, back when it was fucking awesome; even prior to the Guitar Dojo days

Christ I'm old lol

Haven't been in here since mid to late 2000's when Rig Talk first started .... had to switch jobs back in 08-09 and all of a sudden wasn't in front of my computer all day anymore .

I don't really remember anyone's name from back then .... other than maybe Bob Savage ( I think he was one of the people who started Rig Talk ) .... and the only reason I remember his name is I still have his CD !! lol

anyone been here since the start ??

Hey Griff - I remember you. Good to see your name again...

2008 ish for me...I was actually asked by administrators to join after they saw some of my gear posted somewhere..I just started checking out other sites back then,like huge racks,etc..this was back when the ranks were Rock star,super stah,etc etc..

Nice to see some of the old guard post here.

I mostly lurk these days, but been here since June 24, 2006. Was quite active, both posting and buying/selling for years.

T

I was here in 2008 or so and left when I got into it with someone. Had BK delete my account. Came back a few years ago...

I think '06 maybe? Not sure
Oh I just looked, it was 08
Thump was here for a few years after I joined and then left. I can't even remember why he left.. Something happened in the time/space vortex
and it was big whatever it was... Well... I think it was.. Bob would know :unsure:
This place was the wild Wild West back then, I loved it!

Its still good to see guys here from back then. The world is a far different place than it was in those days...

Joined in September of 2006. A lot of cool dudes back then, even more now. Still miss some of the big guys that used to post. Met a few of them at some of those House of Metal meet ups. Cool guys with riffs beyond my level. A lot of cool info I've learned from these forums.

I really had a blast at HC which I think I started on around 1999 maybe? I would sometimes hear about Rig-Talk or find something on there by searching for a review, etc. When HC got to the point where there was almost zero gear discussed, I got the hell out of there. It was actually refreshing to have some rules and to see people actually interested in discussing guitars.

Back