Rockinchippy 2022 Cameron Amps Rig Rundown

Just cancelled my satellite TV subscription. This thread is it man, entertainment Galore!!!!🤪

It’s just like the good ole days.

Honestly I kind of miss the forums back when people were just having fun and sharing the hobby. I’m never pretended to be a professional musician (like so many others).

Despite what everyone thinks, I’m not a terrible person.

I’m sure if we were all at a bar together we would be having an awesome time laughing about amp drama.

The internet is so dehumanizing.

It’s just like the good ole days.

Honestly I kind of miss the forums back when people were just having fun and sharing the hobby. I’m never pretended to be a professional musician (like so many others).

Despite what everyone thinks, I’m not a terrible person.

I’m sure if we were all at a bar together we would be having an awesome time laughing about amp drama.

The internet is so dehumanizing.
Yup, HC days where fun times!!!! Drama was there but always in good humour.

Cameron subjects gets shit stirring quite fast, has been for quite some time!!!!🤣🤣🤣

Will never end.

Just for the record, i had a deposit on a CCM and it was taking forever, asked for a refund and got it back!!!!

Lucky?😊

I had many conversations with Mark about this and he would tell me directly on the phone how he desperately wanted to make people whole. He could be a complete lying sociopath and totally disingenuous but he knew that I felt what happened was NOT cool. So, when he spoke to me about this stuff he did acknowledge and own up to people being screwed.

He also tended to blame business partners for some of it. That doesn’t excuse what happened and I’m certainly not doing that now.

He seems like the type of person who has a lot of challenges. We talk so much about mental health these days and I wonder if he suffers from those issues. Clearly I’m not a doctor but I do think there’s an element of that to it.

Chippy - if this is actually you I gotta give you credit for coming on here and dealing with the shitstorm. That takes balls :yes:
Mark - if this is actually you hiding behind someone else, or if you are reading this then you know what you need to do.

Here is a list of people that have sent money (and in some cases donner amps) to Mark and didn't receive anything back. By all accounts, it is over $30,000. It is a lot, but not insurmountable.
https://www.rig-talk.com/forum/threads/the-official-unofficial-list.87236/
dawnofdreamx97 is not listed on here but he is another. These are living breathing fellow guitarist.

If you see this. Make it right.

I had many conversations with Mark about this and he would tell me directly on the phone how he desperately wanted to make people whole.

He could be a complete lying sociopath and totally disingenuous but he knew that I felt what happened was NOT cool.

So, when he spoke to me about this stuff he did acknowledge and own up to people being screwed.
These words is why I question whether or not this is actually Mark Cameron typing.

"desperately wanted to make people whole" - but what, doesn't want to any more? Was hoping people would just forget about it and time would heal all wounds?

"but he knew that I felt what happened was NOT cool." - What a sociopathic thing to say. Makes no sense. What about the other 1,000's of living breathing working for a living fellow guitarists?

"he did acknowledge and own up to people being screwed" - Own up? Own up how? What has he owned up to? Again, this comment makes no sense.

Come on man! Come on Mark. Do the right thing. You might actually get some forgiveness and get this turned around :yes:

Last edited:
Yup, HC days where fun times!!!! Drama was there but always in good humour.

Cameron subjects gets shit stirring quite fast, has been for quite some time!!!!🤣🤣🤣

Will never end.

Just for the record, i had a deposit on a CCM and it was taking forever, asked for a refund and got it back!!!!

Lucky?😊

Wow, very lucky ! I guess you owe that money to someone who didnt get a refund.

I pass my curse to you 😉

Chippy - if this is actually you I gotta give you credit for coming on here and dealing with the shitstorm. That takes balls :yes:
Mark - if this is actually you hiding behind someone else, or if you are reading this then you know what you need to do.

Here is a list of people that have sent money (and in some cases donner amps) to Mark and didn't receive anything back. By all accounts, it is over $30,000. It is a lot, but not insurmountable.
https://www.rig-talk.com/forum/threads/the-official-unofficial-list.87236/
xdawnofdream97x is not listed on here but he another. These are living breathing fellow guitarist.

If you see this. Make it right.

These words is why I question whether or not this is actually Mark Cameron typing.

"desperately wanted to make people whole" - but what, doesn't want to any more? Was hoping people would just forget about it and time would heal all wounds?

"but he knew that I felt what happened was NOT cool." - What a sociopathic thing to say. Makes no sense. What about the other 1,000's of living breathing working for a living fellow guitarists?

"he did acknowledge and own up to people being screwed" - Own up? Own up how? What has he owned up to? Again, this comment makes no sense.

Come on man! Come on Mark. Do the right thing. You might actually get some forgiveness and get this turned around :yes:

Yeah it’s really me. It’s not Mark.

I don’t mind the trolling because it’s the Internet and it’s 100% not who I am. It’s totally fine. I think if we were all together in a room we would be cranking amps and having fun like human beings.

It’s all good.

I know the pain Mark caused to other people and when I talked to him I tried to understand whether he was full of shit or truly an evil person.

The tough part, he seemed to be genuinely bummed about everything. I don’t think he was mentally capable of running an amp business. He obviously should have never accepted money upfront. That was a mistake.

It’s just a shame. As I said, I’m not a clinical psychologist but what if he’s just mentally I’ll like so many people these days.

He is freaking talented though. He makes awesome stuff. Shame.

Has anyone actually looked for this guy? He can’t be that hard to find.
I remember someone going after him legally and it came down to needing to file a police report wherever mark was living at the time which couldn’t be easily resolved, so nothing ever came of it. Another person was told to just straight up take it to small claims court. I’ve read a lot of stories on here of people trying and it’s obviously not gone as planned.

I’d agree with this except the Laney; only tried the AOR stuff and they were just ok.
But yes, had I tried a stock vintage SL long ago I would have saved a ton of cash.
A vintage 60's Laney from the real deal Plexi era is a monster tone machine. A friend has one as well as real deal Marshall Plexi's and the Laney can hang all day, every day. I think it's called a Supergroup.

Yes, it was the Old Bitch I got on a trade here at Rig Talk. I sent it to him for a mod. I never thought it would come back because it was taking awhile. But he eventually rewired the entire amp and made it into my RC amp.

Once again, I could have lost my shirt like anyone else but he came through.
Probably why you wanted a free one then 😂

"It"? I've been in a whole lot of bands the last 20 years, man.

Ill give you a random sampling.

Here's a demo track from my upcoming solo album:

Here's my punk band I was in a few years ago:

https://werenotallthere.bandcamp.com/album/thank-you-for-not-pressing-charges
Here's my pop punk band I was in 15 years ago:

i love "old" (HAHA) stuff like this....2006, seems like yesterday really. thanks for posting up dude!
wouldn't it be nice if the fraggin symbols weren't so cutting on vids like this.

i love "old" (HAHA) stuff like this....2006, seems like yesterday really. thanks for posting up dude!
wouldn't it be nice if the fraggin symbols weren't so cutting on vids like this.

Audio is ROUGH on that live vid, for sure

I was using an orange ad30 at the time, and it sounded good for that style, but the audio is roooough

As you can tell from the size and raucousness of the crowd though, we had a decent thing going

Audio is ROUGH on that live vid, for sure

I was using an orange ad30 at the time, and it sounded good for that style, but the audio is roooough

As you can tell from the size and raucousness of the crowd though, we had a decent thing going
yes you did.... ya'll look like babys though man lol...
your punk groove was good...ya'll were pretty tight. i'm sure it was a blast.

the audio wasn't terrible at all...sounded live through a small mic/camera. honestly with the advent of modern iphone cameras/mics (as good as they are)... there's lots of live vids that aren't (much) better....that damn symbol man lol

"It"? I've been in a whole lot of bands the last 20 years, man.

Ill give you a random sampling.

Here's a demo track from my upcoming solo album:

Here's my punk band I was in a few years ago:

https://werenotallthere.bandcamp.com/album/thank-you-for-not-pressing-charges
Here's my pop punk band I was in 15 years ago:

Every single time I hear a great sounding clip recently on here, (there have been some real good ones) I go and power up my Larry Dino. I play for a few minutes on the British channel, then tap on the British Hot Rod channel. It’s Breathtaking.
Then, I just smile and I get that warm fuzzy feeling take over me.

… Total contentment 😉👍

Back