Wolfgang VH playing On Fire and Hot For Teacher

Under these circumstances, I definitely give this a thumbs-up. Everyone's been asking Wolf to play VH songs, and I respect his avoidance of doing them thus far. But this show was a good tribute to Taylor, who was obviously a guy that was always flying the flags of the bands he loved, so for me it had a 'good vibe' feeling about it.

Great job. Missing the swing but that was truly Ed's thing and Wolf played it with hardly any verb/delay on the leads and definitely as good as any VH cover band plays it. I'd say he definitely delivered. The kid can play no question. I also really liked that rythm tone.. had that sort of crazy plexi gain feel. Was that one of the new evh amps? Or was he playing through a BE as a guest i wonder...

Reactions: ccn
Great job. Missing the swing but that was truly Ed's thing and Wolf played it with hardly any verb/delay on the leads and definitely as good as any VH cover band plays it. I'd say he definitely delivered. The kid can play no question. I also really liked that rythm tone.. had that sort of crazy plexi gain feel. Was that one of the new evh amps? Or was he playing through a BE as a guest i wonder...
Missing the swing was due to the drummer. The drummer was drumming more metal than Southern California boogie. He was pushing too hard, imho. Too straight ahead. It did rock though.

I'm not gonna lie, watching the show got me. Wolf can get down on it. Eddie is smiling. It was good to hear that fire that his dad played with.

He truly is an incredible musician Eddie always said he's an incredible guitar player but he's even a better drummer! I'm sure Eddie is looking down with a smile

There was an hour TV show on last night of the concert. They only showed HFT and not On Fire.

Wondered the same about the amp. Just assumed, maybe wrongfully so, it was an Iconic

Back