who likes early Aerosmith??

70's pre break up Aerosmith was the first band I got in to on my own. Even before I started listening to VH. I can remember buying their cassettes at Kmart and different record stores.. I wore those out listening to and trying to learn the songs. Adam's Apple, Walkng the Dog, Nobody's Fault, You See Me Crying, Lick and a Promise, Big Ten Inch were all cool songs that didn't get radio play.

70's pre break up Aerosmith was the first band I got in to on my own. Even before I started listening to VH. I can remember buying their cassettes at Kmart and different record stores.. I wore those out listening to and trying to learn the songs. Adam's Apple, Walkng the Dog, Nobody's Fault, You See Me Crying, Lick and a Promise, Big Ten Inch were all cool songs that didn't get radio play.
Rocks is perfect!

Hell yes !
1662265285562.png

1662265044188.png

Lord Of The Thighs is epic on here. Give it some volume and relish what cocaine and alcohol can do when your young. The amps they used in this era were bizarre. Music Man’s I believe and JBL speakers. The heads had LED’s in them that fluctuated with the input/output. Very unique sound.

Last edited:
Me....When I first started buying records as a teenager in the 70's I bought everything Zeppelin and Aerosmith had released at that time before I bought anything else. Needless to say my record collection was not that diverse, at least in its beginning.

One of my early influences at 10 years old. I still want to put together a chartreuse flake Strat with a reverse headstock that Perry had in the early days...

Back