Splawn Clip

Again, it blows my mind some people don't dig the Aldrich pickups. I mean, listen to that tone!!

I really need to get an Aldrich in one of my Les Pauls. Great tone man!!

Killer tone and even better playing!

The song is catchy too. Thanks for sharing man!

Scott’s been turning out killer amps.

Reactions: SFW
Really, really well done across the board. The QR is delivering the goods!

Reactions: SFW
Killer tone and even better playing!

The song is catchy too. Thanks for sharing man!

Scott’s been turning out killer amps.
Thanks! Songs are what is most important. Then I just flail around during solos...lol! I subscribe to the whole jumping off the top of the stairs philosophy. Some times it works... some times it's painful...lol!

Really, really well done across the board. The QR is delivering the goods!
Thanks! Love my QR, only wish it had a clean channel...lol!
Sounds great man! Gives me hope that an IR can deliver the goods!
Thanks! I'm a convert. The Captor X has been a game changer for recording and live shows. Its just consistent AF.
Again, it blows my mind some people don't dig the Aldrich pickups. I mean, listen to that tone!!

I really need to get an Aldrich in one of my Les Pauls. Great tone man!!
There is a reason that the Aldrich set is loaded in three of my guitars. It's just a killer sounding pickup.

Burning Love-Is this song about Chlamydia? Seriously though, Great Tone & Now i want to Load my LP Custom with Aldrich set i have.

Lol... not my lyrics, so who knows...lol! For this band I just stick to playing guitar and writing riffs.

Thanks!
It's Really Good Honestly. & you're tone has always been good. I Watch your youtube videos all the time.

Nice!!! that's really smooth for a Splawn no mid spike, I just loaded a Charvel Dk24 with the Aldrich/SSV combo sounds killer .
Aldrich bridge is becoming one of my "go to" bridge pickups
I use the CaptorX live too, it really does make life a lot easier.
Sadly I never get to "crank" mine as I still use my cab on stage, and would deafen anyone within 20 feet of the stage LOL!
do you notice a change in tone when you get to open it up?

Good stuff my man :yes: great tone!

I thought he was saying in the OP that it was cranked?
yes he was, I've never had to the chance to "Crank mine up, I basically run the loop master at 3:00 and the front Volume at 9:30 or so, even at gigs
so I am curious if the tone of the amp changes as the power section kicks in more

yes he was, I've never had to the chance to "Crank mine up, I basically run the loop master at 3:00 and the front Volume at 9:30 or so, even at gigs
so I am curious if the tone of the amp changes as the power section kicks in more
Oh ok. Well....it definitely does. You have to get it in its happy zone. For me, that's Gain = 2 oclock, front Vol 11 oclock, loop Vol 3 or 4 oclock. Then, earplugs :D

Oh ok. Well....it definitely does. You have to get it in its happy zone. For me, that's Gain = 2 oclock, front Vol 11 oclock, loop Vol 3 or 4 oclock. Then, earplugs :D
holy crap I have to imagine that is loud as hell, I'm going to have to try and open mine up through the 4X12 I have here when the wife is not home (pop in those ear plugs) and see what I think. I usually run the gain at 11:00 boosted but I'm thinking wide open it probably sounds better without it

Back