Good deal Alert JCM 800 4 holer

Thx, Lee is a friend of mine. He is a sick ass player!! I remember when some punk ass stole that one back in the day. I was pissed but not nearly as Lee was...

I had the 100 watt version in the mid 80s. Insanely loud. Robin Trower used them for a while in the 80s as well.

I have one of these 1959’s, the 100W version. I agree it is insanely loud and percussive. Works very well for a pedal platform. Not sure who to have mod it.

I thought about buying it and then took a shower to get ready for a picnic in the rain. It was gone when I went back.

Have two modded Marshall's on the shelf now so took a pause and missed out.

What is a 4 hole JCM 800? Is it really a plexi?

Yeah, they kept on doing the 100W 1959 and 50W 1987 models during the whole JCM800 era. It´s basically the same as those mid 70s metal panel JMPs inside. I had a 1987 from 1985 a couple of years ago.

Something that´s weird for real is that they still did the 2203 and 2204 with the JMP cosmetics well into the JCM800 era, but only for the Scandinavian market.

These are hard to figure out the layout for mods. I have an 81 that is laid out like the regular horizontal inputs that was modded. It's a killer amp and extremely rare. Too bad it was modded in the eightys before I got it but it was a killer platform to rip that mod out and put in another mod which smokes.
I had one from 1986 that I sent to Nick for his mutant Aldrich mod. Killer amp.

Yeah, they kept on doing the 100W 1959 and 50W 1987 models during the whole JCM800 era. It´s basically the same as those mid 70s metal panel JMPs inside. I had a 1987 from 1985 a couple of years ago.

Something that´s weird for real is that they still did the 2203 and 2204 with the JMP cosmetics well into the JCM800 era, but only for the Scandinavian market.
Yes the North Eu and Canadian markets both got JMP models well into the JCM 800 series....And even in the late 70s, I've seen a 1978 serial Canadian Superlead with the older toggles and laydown PT. I had a JMP 2104 that dated to 1982. Canadian.

I had the 100 watt version in the mid 80s. Insanely loud. Robin Trower used them for a while in the 80s as well.
Cool my third Marshall was the 100W JMP version. I had that and my 50W JMP Master Volume. I really never used the 100 but I bought it for $200 bucks in Atlanta at this place called Rhythm City. I remember the owner being livid at the sales person but that was the price tag they had on there. Even back then that was a steal.

Back