Monomyth Appreciation

Meeotch

This thread goes out to Shea for being a stand-up builder who makes one hell of an amp. Short story - I ordered a V2 Skeleton Key and it showed up with a sizeable ding in the tolex and a malfunctioning impedance selector. Shea immediately called me up and after a pleasant conversation sent me some replacement fuses to try first. After no luck, he immediately sent me a return shipping label and hooked me up with a new head shell and installed a proper impedance selector. I couldn't be more impressed with the service!

The amp really is incredible. I knew up front it could do the heavies but wasn't expecting it to give my Marks a run for their money, all while nailing some classic hot-rodded tones as well. Between the bright switches, negative feedback, blood boost, and lo/hi inputs I can make it pummel or bulldoze. It also takes boosts like a champ. So fuckin stoked on it, thank you Shea!

Everything I've heard that's come out of Shea's shop is top notch and he has a great reputation as a standup guy. I'm a big fan of him & his work. I hope to own a Skeleton Key one day; hopefully when he starts a 3rd production run.

Back