Jackson Greed thread

Stop buying is a way to counter it, raising prices, people bitch and still pay the prices. 120 bucks for a sheet of plywood 1k for an Asian made guitar with cheap parts and slave labor. Zero interest in either, it sucks for people having to pay this. Housing demand, everyone needs a new house all of a sudden, and at the same fucking time , imagine that. I guess it's like the cover bands, if your willing to play for 350 bucks there are plenty of clubs that will gladly oblige you. It isnt that simple for some, and that really sucks! Some people have no choice if they care to survive

It's supply chain fuck up that really screwed everything up then the freaking Russian bullshit. People blaming politics in the U.S. for prices is a very limited worldview. If it was the orange man con man or the pedo in chief in office this doesn't explain prices for goods not even manufactured in the U.S. Prices have went up for people in other countries for non u.s. goods. There were shortages of chips, wood, and even metal shortages not to mention the global cost of fuel.

It was going to happen with the shit that has happened the past few years. Look a the price hike of BKP. They went up astronomically. The person who notified me was a dealer in the Netherlands and it was about a British company's products. ESP has seen a huge increase as well. The semi custom guitars that I was getting quotes on have went up over 4k.

Prices have went up and demand is going down. Now if the supply chain issues resolve and the demand goes down prices will either come down or they will cut production.

I hate to say it like this but if the price of a manufacturer is too high look elsewhere. Take advantage of the dollar being strong against the euro. I just got a quote for an Aviator custom that come in at 2100 euros. So with the current exchange rate I'm looking at 2096 dollars. Granted this is a quote for a V with SS frets, hipshot bridge, SD Blackwinter, alder body, ebony neck and luminlay fret markers. BTW I love Jackson necks but my Aviator Spitfire is just as thin and plays every bit as good as a Jackson also the build time is 6-7 months.

TLDR: the prices will come down if they don't have the demand but there are awesome alternatives out there.

It's supply chain fuck up that really screwed everything up then the freaking Russian bullshit. People blaming politics in the U.S. for prices is a very limited worldview.
I completely disagree, how the biggest economy in the the world is handled effects the whole world.

The current puppet pedo is single handed responsible for the oil and gas crisis happening around the world.

I completely disagree, how the biggest economy in the the world is handled effects the whole world.

The current puppet pedo is single handed responsible for the oil and gas crisis happening around the world.
Can't argue there. Inflation went through the roof as soon as he took office, and continues to, because the guy's fucking clueless. Oblivious.

He talks about all the jobs that have been created, when the data clearly shows its either people going back to work, or taking other jobs. Nobody's created shit!

Next step is going to be an shortage of energy in general. We here in Europe an especially Germany are facing this.
People are worried to pay the bills for heating their homes this winter. And Energy is needed everywhere.
How do people think even groceries are produced und transported? Prices on the daily goods will rise. The effect is usually delayed and will hit in one or two months.

But yeah, at least there are no mean tweets by orange man bad anymore

Next step is going to be an shortage of energy in general. We here in Europe an especially Germany are facing this.
People are worried to pay the bills for heating their homes this winter. And Energy is needed everywhere.
How do people think even groceries are produced und transported? Prices on the daily goods will rise. The effect is usually delayed and will hit in one or two months.

But yeah, at least there are no mean tweets by orange man bad anymore
I spend $900 a month on gas and groceries alone.

We’ll agree to disagree…items that were not in short supply, those companies didn’t need to raise prices. They did because they could. And, I’m mostly a Libertarian these days. But until the right stops pushing National Enquirer type shit, I won’t be voting for them.
You have a good day as well!
🤟
Unfortunately you are leaving out the wage increases to get people to work. Jobs around here that used to start at $10 an hour are now starting at $20 plus and they still can’t find people. So they pay the existing workers overtime or cut shifts which is less product which leads to higher prices. Even Mcdonalds is paying $20 an hour.

Also the cost of electric has doubled here…really sucks.

Unfortunately you are leaving out the wage increases to get people to work. Jobs around here that used to start at $10 an hour are now starting at $20 plus and they still can’t find people. So they pay the existing workers overtime or cut shifts which is less product which leads to higher prices. Even Mcdonalds is paying $20 an hour.

Also the cost of electric has doubled here…really sucks.
So here's the question then....where did these 16-25 year olds go? There's no 'free money' today keeping them from work. The Covid stimulus, unemployment add-ons have been LONG gone, and they weren't that much anyway certainly not enough to 'retire' on. Lol. Are they living in moms basement? Parents supporting them?
Either way, there's no 'government support' keeping anyone from working. Unless they've scammed from the Covid assistance programs...I'm sure many have...and will go to prison for it. But not thousands and thousands.
Seems like we have a booming economy then, when it comes to available jobs. Since we don't have enough workers to fill the positions. It's just the damn inflation...trying to keep that in check.

It really sucks. USA Jacksons used to be one of the better deals on the market, especially if you could find a decent used one with a couple of little dings in it.

Now they're unobtainable for most players.

I will be honest. I love my jackson select that i had built for $3800. But the guitar i had before I bought for $499. It was a jackson rhoads Christian Andreu signature made in indonesia or some shit. The guitar, after i upgraded everything on it (except for tuners and nut) was every bit as rewarding to play as my current USA. Just had an ugly ass lizard on it. The only reason I bother posting this is to say, If you upgrade the electronics and the chinese shit they put on it, you have a badass guitar. The cheapest guitars now are made sooooo good compared to the past. Maybe the finish isn't perfect, but goddamn who cares? That has NOTHING to do with how they play. And I will say a jackson rhoads is everything I want.

Attachments

• jackson lizard.jpg
    jackson lizard.jpg
    4.3 KB · Views: 28
Back