• Thread starter Deleted member 43831
  • Start date
Who gives a shit if they are from Russia? The Russian people have to pay the price for what the government does? Thats like all of us in the USA being personally responsible for what the retard sitting in the oval office says and does. TPG is full of woke assholes following the sheep herders telling them what to believe.

So me and my wifes boyfriend pulled up to Wal Mart getting ready to buy new iphones for all of their kids...and he turns to me and says "Can you believe there are companies in Russia allowed to exist?" So true DeVontarious....so true.

tgpants.jpg

So me and my wifes boyfriend pulled up to Wal Mart getting ready to buy new iphones for all of their kids...and he turns to me and says "Can you believe there are companies in Russia allowed to exist?" So true DeVontarious....so true.

View attachment 136477
Buying iphones for the kids, thats your first mistake. Second is wifes boyfriend. See neither one of the mentioned scenario`s ever work out to well.:eek:

View attachment 136477
Dude this story breaks my heart man.
That’s like some twisted American Beauty shit…,
( Kevin Spacey’s character)-fuck that fucking CREEP, btw…

I'm sorry but I have a hard time believing you share the correct woke morals. What respectable TGPer would be caught dead at Wal-Mart? If you gave their kids your credit card and let them go to the apple store unaccompanied then maybe....

Last edited:
Back