Rivera K-tree + Dirty Tree = F*CKYEAH!

errrrrl

I was messing around with the K-tre today.. I never did try boosting it with the Dirty Tree yet.... It sounded fucking awesome. This amp takes just about all boosts I throw at it extremely well. The Fortin Grind and 33 sound great with this amp too so not surprising how awesome the DT sounded with it. Definitely prefer the DT over the Grind/33. Sharing today's fuckery clip of me playing old school inspired riffs. Enjoy!

FUCKING errrrrrrrrrrrllllllllll!!!!!!!! 🤘
I was so into the fight I had to watch it again for the toanz!!!
Killer as usual! Got some nice clank out of such a thick, loose amp.

For some reason, everybody sleeps on the K-tre. Thru a well broken in Marshall cab, it slays. Their mistake i guess
I had one. Loved the tone but that fucker moved my house 2 inches off the foundation. I bought a Weber Mass Lite for it but it just never sounded right so off it went. With todays modern gear like the PS100 it might be worth a revisit someday.

Yep, that’s me alright!!!
Seriously tho’ Exo-Metal.
About 10 years ago I was with my brother-in-law
at a meaty pub in west London.
He’s a caucasian South African.
Well, Exo, I don’t know if you’ve been to other countries long enough to really see how we are looked at as Americans-hold that thought.
So I hear a lot more then “taking the piss”
at the American.
I was the only American in the pub, everyone else besides my BIL were polish and most were from a polish rugby team and a few of their mates.
Man, I want no trouble, I just wanna get loaded & have a good time….no.
I swear I saw Bill Bigsby outta the corner of my shadow….dudes I warned them about
“The Werewolf” (who bites till his teeth clutch together),
Too late as a chair was smashed right over the top of my head and down I went, they began kicking the living shit outta me…but they couldn’t see me down there after a bit and I scurried like a fucking cockroach around the bar , where I could freely turn into the Incredible Hulk and start picking these cocks*cker’s off with whiskey bottles,
the broom…at least 3 of them got their shit pushed in with that broomstick handle and then… I just started launching and latching onto to anyone and began eating as much off their bones as visciously as possible or to my favorite, -them ripe charged arteries ❤️.

-*until my teeth clutch in his flesh*,

it’s much like a super drug is the best example I can think of what’s going through my mind at that moment of crunchy’ bliss.
Humans taste like lobster and I hate lobster,
-but I love me some human lobster’..
It was a BLOODBATH.
I suffered multiple fractures,GNARLY gashes,
but no fractured teeth…..hmmmmm
Bon Appetite.

Much more details but I just wanted to give you
the cliff notes of it.
Cheers!!!

Back