Gibson artist from Social media

mooncobra

She is one of gibsons new endorsers, I can say this, at least she is playing rock or something similar.

I don’t have tik tok and the video played for me

marka.jpg

Is this dude artist relations or something? Norms rare guitar video guy, right?

I guess if you have enough views/subscribers, you can get endorsements.
he works for gibson now...been there a while...and going after dean and others...

He is the guy responsible for going after dean? How is that possible? I knew he was at Gibson.
well....i doubt that he is responsible but he is a spokesperson for gibson on the case and in general !
i watched a clip where he declares legal pursuit on all who copy gibsons designs...
i guess that was in his job description...bark at the neighbours when required ! ....

Is this dude artist relations or something? Norms rare guitar video guy, right?

I guess if you have enough views/subscribers, you can get endorsements.
Mark Agnesi is a guitarist, internet personality and Director of Brand Experience for Gibson Guitars.

Kinda on topic here... and i don't mean to sound like an Incel or something, but i have noticed this huge influx of "hot chicks" in rock and metal. Forever the rock and metal market was saturated with all male 3rd rate copies of already existing, popular bands, with no way to stick out. Enter the "hot chick". Have a female or 2 in your band, preferably very hot with lots of tats, accessories, dyed hair, mini skirts, etc, and you'll finally stick out enough to "climb the ladder" slightly higher. I'd rather not start naming bands, but i think you guys can think of some on your own.

the pantera girl with the sundresses and nerd glasses wins because she can play and doesn't look like she got shot with Homer Simpsons make up get set to "Kawaii Whore" :LOL:

Kinda on topic here... and i don't mean to sound like an Incel or something, but i have noticed this huge influx of "hot chicks" in rock and metal. Forever the rock and metal market was saturated with all male 3rd rate copies of already existing, popular bands, with no way to stick out. Enter the "hot chick". Have a female or 2 in your band, preferably very hot with lots of tats, accessories, dyed hair, mini skirts, etc, and you'll finally stick out enough to "climb the ladder" slightly higher. I'd rather not start naming bands, but i think you guys can think of some on your own.

the pantera girl with the sundresses and nerd glasses wins because she can play and doesn't look like she got shot with Homer Simpsons make up get set to "Kawaii Whore" :LOL:
Link ?

I’m not an incel I’m just married with children.

If anyone of us posted that we would get turned down at our audition for the "hot" local cover band. As usual Im glad the kids are into rock but its still sad when there are plenty of awesome women players like Lari Basilio and that Tik Tok gets you endorsed. It is a Runaways cover so maybe she was just faithful to the source material and plays like Govan in other videos. If so, I stand corrected

Sorry.. Weak bends, and terrible vibrato. Must be good blow jobs that inked the deal. I honestly see alot of hotties these days doing short videos. They all have the same thing in common. Big floppy titties, and no technique.

Sorry.. Weak bends, and terrible vibrato. Must be good blow jobs that inked the deal. I honestly see alot of hotties these days doing short videos. They all have the same thing in common. Big floppy titties, and no technique.
Damn dude, you’re hard to please

Back