Price check on a Mako Dorado

Man, you haven't been around here in a long time, no? I remember YEARS ago when you posted Mako clips that were insane!
Yeah, it's been a while man. Went through a lot of shit and basically had to start my life over from ground up. Still can't really afford anything but still like to lurk.

I've seen three PTP Dorados that all said "last one" on it lol. Maybe he meant last run. One said Last 1 4 JB as the serial number. Another had something else written to the effect of "last PTP" and another with something similar. I think the PCB ones were built quite well. Really good construction.

Why'd you get rid of it?
Mine would have obviously been the Last 1 for JB but don't know the story of the others. I think I got rid of it because I had a couple Cameron Super Leads at the time and preferred them. This would have been the beginning of the Cameron fiasco here on Rig Talko_O 🤣

Yeah, it's been a while man. Went through a lot of shit and basically had to start my life over from ground up. Still can't really afford anything but still like to lurk.
Been there, done that. Great to see you back! I actually sold you a couple pedals back in the day..

I found that clip of the Dorado you made, can't figure out how to post it, but it's the one labeled Dorado 12-3. That one had me salivating.

Back