Saw Iron Maiden last night!

Fusionbear

They were great!

At the Honda Center in Anaheim.

Bruce's voice was better than ever. The rest played their parts well.
Dave Murray had a couple of flubs, but made up for them. IM is still my all-time favorite hard rock band. I have an upcoming cover gig where I get to play a few of their tunes.... can't wait!

They haven't lost a step at all - and often overlooked when talking about older bands currently touring and still sounding amazing.

I had front row back in the day in Chicago
F991C770-AB86-4567-BB25-392A109E804B.jpeg

I think they still rock the JMP-1 + 9100 Dual Mono Block Valve Power Amp + Randall Isolation Cabinets mic'd with an SM57

Good to hear Bruce is sounding good, his voice had sounded a bit strained since the cancer scare. When I listened to the new album it was a bad feel to finally hear age creeping into his voice.

I love Maiden but I cannot stand watching them live since they have that 3rd guitar player dude. It was cool of the band to keep him on when Adrian Smith came back, but I just can't watch him excessively prance and pose on stage.

100 % entertainment! LOL!

I love Maiden but I cannot stand watching them live since they have that 3rd guitar player dude. It was cool of the band to keep him on when Adrian Smith came back, but I just can't watch him excessively prance and pose on stage.
I'm with you there. He's like a third wheel, and annoying as fuck to watch.

If you're going by that old arguement, let's just call it a day and end this. Like Maiden should do :D
Well, at least they don't play that one that goes A E D like Priest does...you know the one.....
:p

.....they are my two fav bands from my early days...took me an hour to play every early 80s Priest...much longer for the Maiden stuff. Both great live though.

Back