NAD 🤘🤘🤘

Dyllheaven88

Been meaning to post this earlier , recently did a trade with a fellow member and builder here , mike from lickliter amps . Ended up with his xd100 build in old jmp Marshall . Full build details and clips are in his builder section here .” Go check it out” . I love this thing tone of mojo has the Marshall kerrang and can do the brootz running four 6550s it’s a fire breather !!! He was more then a pleasure to work with !!! Go check out his stuff hoping to do some clips myself soon . If your looking for that hot rodded Marshall vibe with its own thing grab a amp from him . I’ve owned majority of the top boutique high gain builders amps and this runs right up there with them , prefer this to my old fortin Cali . 🤟🤟
31FBF37E-11D3-4B11-BFF0-4D7424B9D408.jpeg

Been meaning to post this earlier , recently did a trade with a fellow member and builder here , mike from lickliter amps . Ended up with his xd100 build in old jmp Marshall . Full build details and clips are in his builder section here .” Go check it out” . I love this thing tone of mojo has the Marshall kerrang and can do the brootz running four 6550s it’s a fire breather !!! He was more then a pleasure to work with !!! Go check out his stuff hoping to do some clips myself soon . If your looking for that hot rodded Marshall vibe with its own thing grab a amp from him . I’ve owned majority of the top boutique high gain builders amps and this runs right up there with them , prefer this to my old fortin Cali . 🤟🤟View attachment 136336
So cool

Been meaning to post this earlier , recently did a trade with a fellow member and builder here , mike from lickliter amps . Ended up with his xd100 build in old jmp Marshall . Full build details and clips are in his builder section here .” Go check it out” . I love this thing tone of mojo has the Marshall kerrang and can do the brootz running four 6550s it’s a fire breather !!! He was more then a pleasure to work with !!! Go check out his stuff hoping to do some clips myself soon . If your looking for that hot rodded Marshall vibe with its own thing grab a amp from him . I’ve owned majority of the top boutique high gain builders amps and this runs right up there with them , prefer this to my old fortin Cali . 🤟🤟View attachment 136336
Thanks, I put a lot of heart into my amps! She is a beast and she will treat you well. Enjoy!!

Back