Poor Reverb' hurtin' again..

napalmdeath

We’re writing to let you know that on October 27, our payment processing fee will increase to 3.19% of the transaction amount + $0.49 per transaction. As a Reverb Preferred Seller, you pay a lower rate, so on October 27, your payment processing fee will be 2.99% + $0.49.

Blame it on Biden.

throwpillow,small,750x1000-bg,f8f8f8.jpg

I guess they have to find a way to pay out all the claims being filed due to fucktard sellers and shit shipping companies. Pretty much the go to option now-a-days, fuck over the honest people instead of dealing with the actual problem.

I can't believe Joe Biden literally has his hand on a giant lever in his office that says "INFLATION!!!" and he's forcing it held on the "HIGH!" setting while laughing maniacally. This especially makes sense considering the recession is specifically limited to the US and isn't a global problem at all. No siree.

This is nothing more than Reverb.com being greedy. Reverb said themselves that 2022 has been their most profitable year in their history. But nah. it's definitely all Joe Biden's fault, specifically.

I can’t tell sarcasm from genuine reality anymore, and that’s disconcerting. Reverb has been going down the eBay route for awhile. I’ve pretty much limited myself to local sales only at this point.

I can't believe Joe Biden literally has his hand on a giant lever in his office that says "INFLATION!!!" and he's forcing it held on the "HIGH!" setting while laughing maniacally. This especially makes sense considering the recession is specifically limited to the US and isn't a global problem at all. No siree.

This is nothing more than Reverb.com being greedy. Reverb said themselves that 2022 has been their most profitable year in their history. But nah. it's definitely all Joe Biden's fault, specifically.
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/41EyR767t2L._SL500_AC_SS350_.jpg

Hey I'm not saying I think Biden is good or even that I like him. Politics isn't about picking a favorite team. I'm just saying that if you're going to complain about the economy, it's probably a good idea to read up and inform yourself about how it actually works and not just blame Biden because Tucker Carlson, Sean Hannity, or Mark Zuckerberg told you to.
You got a point there as the economy does NOT work... At all.

Wow. This is killing the used market on line. Seems like for sale sections on sites like these will be the only thing worth dealing with moving forward or buying locally. Too many fees and taxes on buyers. Problem is, on a site like this you don't have any guarantees against getting ripped off. If there was a way to make it more trustworthy... then the gov. would get their hands in it.

Hey I'm not saying I think Biden is good or even that I like him. Politics isn't about picking a favorite team. I'm just saying that if you're going to complain about the economy, it's probably a good idea to read up and inform yourself about how it actually works and not just blame Biden because Tucker Carlson, Sean Hannity, or Mark Zuckerberg told you to.

Not to mention in Canada we blame Justin for JUSTINFLATION! It's all one person's fault lol. Such simple lazy politics that people fall for. It's fun to bag on that guy though. He's a total dork. A dork and an old man. Shoulder to shoulder. Makin waves! :p

This is definitely going to make reverb even more of a pain to deal with.

I wonder if it's going to put a dent in their business from the people tired of their shit.

Last edited:
I guess they have to find a way to pay out all the claims being filed due to fucktard sellers and shit shipping companies. Pretty much the go to option now-a-days, fuck over the honest people instead of dealing with the actual problem.
No good deed goes unpunished.

Back