Do I have a problem? 😂

ledvedder

These damn things just seem to keep accumulating! My non-musician friends always ask "Why do you need so many?" I always tell them "Just because I do!"
20220927_133044.jpg

How do you like that all access plexi? I have one shipping next month. Not building this one myself though.
I love it. Killer flexibility with it. The only thing I've been fighting with it is trying to get a good boost for solos in my 2 guitar band. Anything in front only increases the gain. It has an effects loop, but anything in it doesn't really give it a volume bump, like in my other master volume amps. But, this seems to be pretty common of non-MV amps.

I love it. Killer flexibility with it. The only thing I've been fighting with it is trying to get a good boost for solos in my 2 guitar band. Anything in front only increases the gain. It has an effects loop, but anything in it doesn't really give it a volume bump, like in my other master volume amps. But, this seems to be pretty common of non-MV amps.
Reverse the way you are turning up the volume. Turn it up where you want the solo volume to be then reduce the volume at the loop. When it comes time to solo just disengage the pedal.

I see you have a PS100 there. Can you not have two different volume levels with the PS100 and I do believe you can switch between the two different channels RED and GREEN.

https://www.fryette.com/content/PowerStation100_Manual.pdf
This is straight from the manual pf the PS100:

POWER AMPLIFIER CONTROL FUNCTIONS 3. SELECT – Switches between the Red and Green front panel Volume, Presence and Depth controls. This function can also be controlled by a remote footswitch (see #12 on page 6).

12.FOOTSWITCH JACK – Controls front panel Select function (tip) and FX loop bypass (ring) using any standard 2-function TRS latching footswitch or remote switch function provided by your preamp, modeler or effects switching device. Shielded or non-shielded cable is suitable for this application (Footswitch is sold separately).

It says you can use a footswitch to toggle between the Red and Green Volume settings on the PS100. There's your volume boost you want it's clear as day in the manual. Why haven't you used that option on the Fryette?:dunno::confused:

I see you have a PS100 there. Can you not have two different volume levels with the PS100 and I do believe you can switch between the two different channels RED and GREEN.

https://www.fryette.com/content/PowerStation100_Manual.pdf
This is straight from the manual pf the PS100:

POWER AMPLIFIER CONTROL FUNCTIONS 3. SELECT – Switches between the Red and Green front panel Volume, Presence and Depth controls. This function can also be controlled by a remote footswitch (see #12 on page 6).

12.FOOTSWITCH JACK – Controls front panel Select function (tip) and FX loop bypass (ring) using any standard 2-function TRS latching footswitch or remote switch function provided by your preamp, modeler or effects switching device. Shielded or non-shielded cable is suitable for this application (Footswitch is sold separately).

It says you can use a footswitch to toggle between the Red and Green Volume settings on the PS100. There's your volume boost you want it's clear as day in the manual. Why haven't you used that option on the Fryette?:dunno::confused:
Yeah, I can do that with the PS-100. It just sucks having to lug another piece of gear to gigs.

From what I've seen in the last 15+ years here I think we all have problems🤪😵🤣🤘 this place is like having a cocaine problem and going to Pablo Escobar's house for dinner or maybe not dinner because you're probably not hungry because of what he serves before dinner😵😵🤪🤪

Last edited:
Back