i search contact of bernhard stephan of steavens amplifiers germany

Jeromeblue

I have a problem with STEAVENS AMPLIFICATION,i sent my STEAVENS RADIOACTIVATOR preamp + for repair TO THE MANUFACTURER BERNHARD STEPHAN in Germany FROM WHICH I HAVE NOT NEWS from him SINCE THE END OF 2018. CAN I LAUNCH A POST HERE i search contact, I would like to find his contact by phone, because he does not answer me by email, I sent a lot of messages but without answers from him anyone have information or contact please to let me knows
thumbnail_DSCN2813.jpg

After several exchanges with the OP via PM since March, I took it upon myself to research this. I've informed him via PM but he doesn't seem to have noticed yet, so:

Steavens Custom Amplification and Racksystems

Hardenbergstrasse. 23a
D-51373 Leverkusen
Germany

fon: +49 2143/ 105 145
fax: +49 2143/ 105 149

Or Olaf Krampe I think is his name ? He might know him or know how to get ahold of him, Olaf is on Facebook.

Last edited:
This, or maybe Eddy Lenz? He has a Steavens or two himself and might be able to help the op….
Larry knows all! He is the foremost expert on anything electronic and tone related! He dreams in circuits and specs! You could drop an amp off the Golden Gate Bridge so it shatters upon impact and then is massively corroded from salt water and that’s a minor repair for Master Larry!! He also stands for what is right and is a beacon of hope in the world of intellectual property theft! He simply will not allow wrong doing to slide by! He is one of the, “real men of genius! Mr intellectual property rights heeeereeooooo!!”

This is an outrage! Larry MUST be promptly contacted and informed of the evil lurking in his beloved Germany!! There is a repo man working Germany and he wants your tone!!

Larry knows all! He is the foremost expert on anything electronic and tone related! He dreams in circuits and specs! You could drop an amp off the Golden Gate Bridge so it shatters upon impact and then is massively corroded from salt water and that’s a minor repair for Master Larry!! He also stands for what is right and is a beacon of hope in the world of intellectual property theft! He simply will not allow wrong doing to slide by! He is one of the, “real men of genius! Mr intellectual property rights heeeereeooooo!!”

This is an outrage! Larry MUST be promptly contacted and informed of the evil lurking in his beloved Germany!! There is a repo man working Germany and he wants your tone!!
Mike, you are classic. DO NOT EVER tone down your diatribe.

Back