Giorgia… let the media smear machine begin.

It's all just handed script to all publications owned by the few. I love these comp videos of the same word for word scripts. Shows you really how condensed propaganda is.

I can't imagine where you would have heard that from... :confused:
Well.....just like the spin doctors label most stiffs right of center (hyperbole intended) facists, nazis, neocons, etc, etc, et al. as long as it fits their narrative/agenda of the moment.

History never exactly repeats, but rhymes. Remember McCarthyism, or studied about it from the 50's? Kinda like the woke of the 50's.

And especially today there are no shortage of Axios type wingnuts and their nemesis able and willing to be lathered into psychotic frenzy. Humanity and all its attendant flaws are primordial, relentless, and unyielding to much change for the better, History reveals these truths for all willing to dilligently find them.

Similar nonsense has been happening for decades, centuries. Mostly off the radar and under the noses of all those too busy with life, making a living, overly trusting of the government. Not necessarily some kinda profound revelation, but might seem like it to some.

Events of the last decade have exposed a lot of rot and fueled a nationalist movement that seems to be gaining momentum at least in the western hemisphere.

Those that have had a long interest in global history and political science see major shifts in power taking place. Mostly it's been boringly predictable.

Globally, good ole US of A was sitting on a high horse politically and economically post WWII well into to 20th century, but apathy was obvious into the 70's. The Vietnam war, LBJ's "Great Society grift and social programs", Tricky Dick taking us off the gold standard were rubicon events.

Americas best days are behind her in the rear view mirror.

The leftist elite are writ large, large and in charge.

They stare into the deep abyss and couldn't be happier.

Bizarro world is here. Hard times ahead, and I hope to be very wrong about that.

Back