Motley Crue Using Backstage Musicians

Motley Crue sucks, but they don't suck as bad at music as Kirkland Signature™ John Chedsey sucks at writing "articles" and "reviews."

AN OLD ROCK STAR DID TWO RACISMS 36 YEARS AGO GUISE YOU SHOULD CANCEL HIM

Jesus Christ, cucks, cucks everywhere
Funny, I don't care about their racism, I am not hanging around with them. They just suck at making music.

as soon as you insert your political opinion-you alienate half your audience.
I think you are missing out on a good business opportunity.

You can make RTL and RTR.

Just think about the possibilities. For the L you can have adverts for tampons, dildos and prosthetic tits.

And for the R, you can have adverts for guns and ammo, cars and bikini babes.

getting back on topic-when I saw them a few years ago in Pittsburgh they were great. Vince was the weakest link but he never could sing. Worst part was mick's guitar solo in the middle of the show. But timing and playing were great. Hell if anything they need a backstage singer. Mick looked like he was on death's door. Fuckin skeletor in goth drag.

• Wow
Reactions: Geo
And just think about how much less fighting there would be. You would barely have to moderate.

The guy who wrote that article isn't wrong about the band for the most part but he is wrong about them "sucking" and here is why. I don't know what other shows he has seen but they killed in on the Feelgood tour and they were great in the mid 2000's when I saw them. They really started sucking live after 2015 or so but before that he doesn't have a leg to stand on. Sounds like a bitter teenage girl who gripes about the other pretty girls in her class. They weren't always technically precise but the vibe, the tempo, and the delivery were well packaged. Does this sound that bad for 87? It's a killer show and Tommy being all sorts of f-cked up still provides that good steady thunderous back beat. Nikki isn't a great bassist but did write great tunes. Give credit where it is due.

getting back on topic-when I saw them a few years ago in Pittsburgh they were great. Vince was the weakest link but he never could sing. Worst part was mick's guitar solo in the middle of the show. But timing and playing were great. Hell if anything they need a backstage singer. Mick looked like he was on death's door. Fuckin skeletor in goth drag.

Yeah, the only way they will release him from contract is for him to die.

I would like to clarify my stance though by admitting that the guy who wrote that article is absolutely right about them being garbage human beings. Tommy's mental maturity is probably 16 at most. Vince is the definition of a F up. This sums up his life .. his buddy cage as well. Lots of " bro, bro i love you man don't do it!" Apparently some girl didn't recognize Vince and it set him off

I would like to clarify my stance though by admitting that the guy who wrote that article is absolutely right about them being garbage human beings. Tommy's mental maturity is probably 16 at most. Vince is the definition of a F up. This sums up his life .. his buddy cage as well. Lots of " bro, bro i love you man don't do it!" Apparently some girl didn't recognize Vince and it set him off

Rock n Roll man. It's never been known for it's eloquent human beings. Does that give them a pass for being assbags? No. But so many of them, especially in the 80's, fell into the cliche' trap.

The guy who wrote that article isn't wrong about the band for the most part but he is wrong about them "sucking" and here is why. I don't know what other shows he has seen but they killed in on the Feelgood tour and they were great in the mid 2000's when I saw them. They really started sucking live after 2015 or so but before that he doesn't have a leg to stand on. Sounds like a bitter teenage girl who gripes about the other pretty girls in her class. They weren't always technically precise but the vibe, the tempo, and the delivery were well packaged. Does this sound that bad for 87? It's a killer show and Tommy being all sorts of f-cked up still provides that good steady thunderous back beat. Nikki isn't a great bassist but did write great tunes. Give credit where it is due.

No, no, no, they would have to pay me to attend their concerts.

Of all the things that could have been written about Nikki Sixx’s antics, when the author went straight to his no 1 crime being a racist, I knew this was some WOKE bullshit. When the author compared MC to Trump at the end of the article, it only confirmed it.
Motley are a bunch of slime balls, and their music isn’t necessarily live. Wow. What a newsflash. This is some groundbreaking stuff! This article is blue-anon inspired clickbait horseshit for TSD junkies.

uggg. stupid article, poorly written, mostly true, and completely embarrassed by a pathetic stab and another douchebag at the bottom. Trash compounded by trash compounded by trash. The band sucks as bad as the article sucks.

Suck, suck, suck. Suck to the left, suck to the right. Suck down the middle. Suckity-suck-suck. Sucktackular.

Of all the things that could have been written about Nikki Sixx’s antics, when the author went straight to his no 1 crime being a racist, I knew this was some WOKE bullshit. When the author compared MC to Trump at the end of the article, it only confirmed it.
Motley are a bunch of slime balls, and their music isn’t necessarily live. Wow. What a newsflash. This is some groundbreaking stuff! This article is blue-anon inspired clickbait horseshit for TSD junkies.
That is totally accurate but what got me was another guitarist playing for MM back stage. That's when it's really over.

And did I miss the part about them using backstage musicians in the article somewhere? We all know that they use backing tracks. That ain’t the same thing as backstage musicians.

That is totally accurate but what got me was another guitarist playing for MM back stage. That's when it's really over.
I must’ve missed that. Is that the only backstage musician listed in the article? If so, I honestly don’t know how much that bothers me considering Mick’s health and all. It’s obvious in the live sound there’s a second guitar. The honorable thing to do would be to just let the extra guitarist be on the stage. But this is MC. Which are a bunch of scumbags. Which I did not know until this article. Lol. Thank god I know now.

Reactions: Geo
Back