My dealer tried to order me a Torpedo Reload but was told it was no longer being made, true?

bxlgotham

Story he got was that it was unavailable to order new models, and might indicate a new device is replacing it. Is this true? If not, where do I go to order a new in box Reload?

Hi @bxlgotham ,

Thanks so much for reaching out. Torpedo Reload is still a live product, however due to the ongoing complexities of procuring components and manufacturing in the far east, we are unable to manufacture to meet demand. We do have 2 Factory Repack units (inclusive of a full warranty) on our US Reverb store if that is of any use to you: https://reverb.com/item/14998102-two-notes-torpedo-reload-b-stock-full-warranty

Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist with.

Kind regards,

Ross

I made a mistake. It was the Studio I am after. Is that being replaced with a new product and if so when? And with what? Thanks!

Hi @bxlgotham ,

Thanks for getting back to us. The Studio is currently a legacy product and we have no immediate plans to create a successor at this stage. May we ask what your needs are and maybe we can help point you in the direction of another solution?

Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you soon.

Kind regards,

Ross

Isn't the Studio model the most capable and required for the full use of the software? What alternative is there to the Studio? With digital out.

Hi @bxlgotham,

Thanks for reaching back out and clarifying this. What Digital Out do you require? If you can specify your need I would be more than happy to advise. If you can suffice with an Analogue Out and you would like to use your amp head collection, our Captor's and Captor X models are great for capturing your Amps DI signal - this signal can make full use of our Wall of Sound software.

Please let me know if this helps!

Kind regards,

Ross

Hi @bxlgotham,

Thanks for reaching back out and clarifying this. What Digital Out do you require? If you can specify your need I would be more than happy to advise. If you can suffice with an Analogue Out and you would like to use your amp head collection, our Captor's and Captor X models are great for capturing your Amps DI signal - this signal can make full use of our Wall of Sound software.

Please let me know if this helps!

Kind regards,

Ross
The software that Steve Stevens is using with the Studio version, what other version does that work with that's still in production and not legacy? The Live version? I'm looking for digital out as I dont want another DAC in the chain that creates latency when playing/listening. Thx.

Hi @bxlgotham ,

Thank you for getting back to us. If you are planning on recording an Amp Head, you may want to try our Analogue Captor and our Wall of Sound Software - together these are a killer combo, and providing you optimise your system, latency light!

Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.

Kind regards,

Ross

Hi @bxlgotham ,

Thanks so much for reaching out. Torpedo Reload is still a live product, however due to the ongoing complexities of procuring components and manufacturing in the far east, we are unable to manufacture to meet demand. We do have 2 Factory Repack units (inclusive of a full warranty) on our US Reverb store if that is of any use to you: https://reverb.com/item/14998102-two-notes-torpedo-reload-b-stock-full-warranty

Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist with.

Kind regards,

Ross

Hi - I'd like to piggyback off of this thread, as I've been looking to find a Torpedo Reload for my studio. Not having much luck at any online retailers, most seem to be out of stock. Is there any kind of a waitlist or estimate on when I might be able to purchase a new unit / another factory repack? :) thx!

Good morning @sbetley

Thanks for reaching out. We will be launching our EU Reverb Store Mid-November as well as restocking some of our factory repack on our US store at the same time. We would suggest keeping your eyes on our repack stock as we do get Reload units from time to time. Currently we have no ETA on more new Reload units being produced, however as soon as we do have news, we will update our socials and site accordingly.

Please feel free to reach out and let me know if you have any questions concerning this.

Kind regards,

Ross

Hi @bxlgotham ,

Thank you for getting back to us. If you are planning on recording an Amp Head, you may want to try our Analogue Captor and our Wall of Sound Software - together these are a killer combo, and providing you optimise your system, latency light!

Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.

Kind regards,

Ross
I've found the Captor into the Cab M to be an unbeatable combo.

No other way to describe it other than "powerful" combo. If you can't find sonic satisfaction in that rig, probably can't find it anywhere!

I preach this all the time, great creative products.

Back