Pink Taco V2

Sooo it seems we finally have confirmation of the rumored new version of the Pink Taco.

https://www.musik-produktiv.es/frie...XViF_r0-1w3hkugB4mrTPOJVaueXQxsoaAnkmEALw_wcB
It's sexy, I like the Deluxe style looks and the Saturation and Fat switch. It's a little bit more expensive though.

Otherwise, is it exactly the same circuit as the previous Taco? Is still handmade?
He will release info soon as i think they are available for sale in 2 weeks or so as per stuff he said on tone-talk.

DO NOT be confused by some retailers selling the PTv1.1 as a V2

The new release line up for 2022 is the SS100v2 , the PTv2, the “Little Sister” and either at the same time or “very soon” there will also be another 2 channel 20w model.

He will release info soon as i think they are available for sale in 2 weeks or so as per stuff he said on tone-talk.

DO NOT be confused by some retailers selling the PTv1.1 as a V2

The new release line up for 2022 is the SS100v2 , the PTv2, the “Little Sister” and either at the same time or “very soon” there will also be another 2 channel 20w model.
Jake E Lee 20W?

A 20 watts Butterlax with 2 channels; one chanel being a plexi with a switch to engage the clippers and add more gain.

And a second channel similar to the second channel of the big Butterslax, with another switch to add more gain too and make it like the third channel of the big one.

Perfect grab and go metal amp right there.

I wish Friedman would make a 1 watt all tube bedroom practice amp that you can play with the all the knobs on 10 and not wake everybody in the house .

From owning a JTM1 Offset 1w on 10 is louder than you think... it's not earth-shattering loud or anything but not something somebody would sleep through in the next room.

Reactions: ccn
From owning a JTM1 Offset 1w on 10 is louder than you think... it's not earth-shattering loud or anything but not something somebody would sleep through in the next room.
I know 1 watt is indeed loud and too loud for most bedroom situations but it's a hell of a lot better than amps in the 15 to 20 watt range for bedroom jamming .

I know 1 watt is indeed loud and too loud for most bedroom situations but it's a hell of a lot better than amps in the 15 to 20 watt range for bedroom jamming .
Yeah, I'd like to see more 1 watt amps. I have a JCM1 clone that is the best sounding amp I have heard. I think it is because I can crank the MV to the sweet spot without blowing out the windows. It gets really loud through my 4x12 but can be tolerated cranked in the bedroom. It sounds better than my 2204 at the same bedroom volume levels. Even has more bass at these levels.

Reactions: ccn
Musik Produktiv took down the link for the PT V2, but the cat is out of the bag.

When can we expect it to be released? I heard the Little Sister was going to be released this month, so I guess the Taco V2 would be the same?

Musik Produktiv took down the link for the PT V2, but the cat is out of the bag.

When can we expect it to be released? I heard the Little Sister was going to be released this month, so I guess the Taco V2 would be the same?
I'm sure the YT people will be demoing it any day now.

I'm sure the YT people will be demoing it any day now.

I can't wait.

Also, the new Deluxe style look makes the PT V2 so elegant.

I would have called it Pink Taco Deluxe instead of V2. Especially when it's actually a V3.

Also, 2000€ seems a little bit too much. I hope the price will come down with time.

I can't wait.

Also, the new Deluxe style look makes the PT V2 so elegant.

I would have called it Pink Taco Deluxe instead of V2. Especially when it's actually a V3.

Also, 2000€ seems a little bit too much. I hope the price will come down with time.
I might just snag up one of the older PTs for cheap if the new one knocks their price down enough until the new ones start coming up for a good price used.

Back