The Ultimate Super Strat

Techdeth

RESIDENT ROCK PROFESSOR
I’ve always plays 8 strings and Gibsons if a 6 string . If I was to check out some super strats what’s the best of the best to you guys .

1665004682407.jpeg

My Aviator Spitfire is my favorite super strat so far. BKP, stainless frets, locking tuners, luminlay size dots. After getting my chubtone explorer I will be ordering a superstrat from them as soon as I can.

Attachments

• 20220526_193047.jpg
    20220526_193047.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 44
I’ve always plays 8 strings and Gibsons if a 6 string . If I was to check out some super strats what’s the best of the best to you guys .
I'm partial to Jackson Dinky and Soloists. I've got an MJ Soloist on the brown truck for tomorrow!

I also dig Schecters. Especially the SLS Elites, but I wish they'd do a model with passives. You're stuck with Fluence Moderns.

Also that dude from Italy,(GNG) negrini, he makes insane sounding guitars with great build quality.

Of course Anderson, Luxxtone, and the best, Charvel Custom. So good!!

Tom Anderson, Suhr, Tyler, and PRS are basically top shelf. It doesn't really get better than those.

Ibanez, Jackson, Charvel, EVH, ESP and yep, Fender, make the mid to high tier stuff.

Tom Anderson, Suhr, Tyler, and PRS are basically top shelf. It doesn't really get better than those.

Ibanez, Jackson, Charvel, EVH, ESP and yep, Fender, make the mid to high tier stuff.
Suhr and Ibanez are my favorites so far . Thus is new to me . I always was into other things

For me, a custom Luxxtone and make that bitch right
Dude Luxxtone’s necks are the butter on the potatoes.
Plus I like his choice of components and how he pantina’s brass, f’n cool man!
Or I’d custom order a Mega-Strat from Fender Custom Shop. exactly how I want it.
I am willing to wait.
For me though, a partscaster Mega-Strat is the way to start the experience and know what you really want out of it.

Btw, Donald Trump ruined the word “super”
for me so my default setting & replacement word straight out of the cannon is MEGA.

Back