So, what do you guys do for a living?

Since we're all here, and there are a lot of IT guys... If you're a pro at building the back end of websites and may be interested in a side gig, send me a PM. I'm involved in a startup where we're focusing on helping working musicians make more money. We're in the process of putting together a team who believes in the concept to get the idea off the ground! We're also interested in talking to a Marketing pro with music or hospitality industry experience.

Men's room attendant
giphy.gif

Reactions: ccn
Fund manager; statistical arbitrage in the volatility space and with a global macro component. I stare at squiggly lines all day and read private intelligence/analysis reports.
I find this intriguing. I've watched the markets over the past few years and it's so unbelievably complex for casuals like me, i find it very intimidating. I think you've got a cool job!

I'm in the aerospace defense industry where they teach you that everyone is a spy trying to steal all your shit and dont trust anyone...even your wife and kids. 39 years in so I'm like Francis in the movie Stripes now.

Back