What pedal do you own 2 of?

I have a couple SD-1's, Hardwire delays, and Earthquaker dispatch masters, cause they're lifer's and I don't want to be without

PLX Bion Boost. I actually own three. Two are on my board set up for completely different tones.
VOX Delaylab. My favorite multidelay pedal. One on my board and the other one in a box in case the first one shits the bed.

EHX Freeze
EQD Transmisser
EQD Sea Machine

One on both my guitar and my bass boards.

After buying and selling probably 5 or 6 SD-1's over the past 10 years, I have finally sold just about all of my OD pedals and am now sitting on two SD-1's. Normal current version in yellow and one of the reverse color scheme anny additions. Can't think of any other pedals that I used to have two of other than having both the original Koko and Re-Loaded. The original is not going anywhere but the Re-Loaded is long gone.
The Re-Loaded sucks ass..

I'm with you. I'm thinking of ditching several pedals and keeping the SD-1, and the highly underrated MXR GT-OD I've had forever. Both kill through the Fireball 100, and if I keep the Friedman, it loves the SD-1 as well. I'm about over it, with the higher end stuff.

I have a bunch of duplicates. Have 4 DOD Preamp 250’s (1 gray and 3 yellow), 3 MXR phase 90’s (1 from 1974, 1979 and a reissue) 2 Boss GE-10’s, 2 old 60’s Italian treble boosters, probably a few more duplicates that I can’t remember because I have too much stuff. 🤣

Two MIJ SD-1’s and one new SD-1
Two MIJ CE-2’s
Two MIJ Dimension C’s
Two Phase 90’s one script and one EVH
couple Rat clones….

I have a bunch of duplicates. Have 4 DOD Preamp 250’s (1 gray and 3 yellow), 3 MXR phase 90’s (1 from 1974, 1979 and a reissue) 2 Boss GE-10’s, 2 old 60’s Italian treble boosters, probably a few more duplicates that I can’t remember because I have too much stuff. 🤣

do you bust out the GE-10's much at all anymore or are they one trick pony EVH sort of deals..

I bet I have at least nine NS-2 and another nine ISP decimators variations.
At least 3 or 4 versions of the MXR 10 band eq.
I wanted each amp setup in my room to have it's own gates so I didn't have to move anything around.
Bloodrock and Juggernaut can attests to the shelf I had that was just gates in my old jam room.
At one point in my life it was just easier to order another one instead of looking for one in the myriad of boxes.
And that, kiddies....is how gear hoarding gets out of control. When you have more money than time or effort.

Edit. I probably only have one tuner...and I'm not sure where it is.
I have like 5 NS 2s . It’s the best for tight tones only if you use a battery that’s burnt in . After about an hour or hr half of cleans up and chunks . I can’t stand a fresh battery in it or in a wall outlet . The highs get cut and it’s almost a tad mush

You guys are very sick. Go to the Dr immediately and get checked for gas!
I honestly have never owned 2 of ANY pedal. I like pedals , but not that much.

You guys are very sick. Go to the Dr immediately and get checked for gas!
I honestly have never owned 2 of ANY pedal. I like pedals , but not that much.
I can't argue with you one bit.
Though I would point out that in this issue I'm more lazy than sick.
The sickness is really in keeping amps and guitars that you haven't played or even seen in years.
That is truly sick.

2x Decimator
2x TC Spark mini
2x Paul Gilbert Detox
2x Boss GE7
2x Wilson Wah
2 x MXR 10 band

2 crybaby wahs.. only because one has the LED mod and i always wanted one that way and they are to cheap to sell so i figured id hang on to the old one. I use that as my travel wah for when i jam in the living room since the other is attached to my pedalboard, lol.

The only 2 that are exactly the same are 2 Fortin 808’s. I used to have 2 Furman PQ3’s and 2 standouts. I’ve got 2 Coppersound Broadway’s, but one of them he made for me to have a more modern flavor with a little more gain and tighter. I’ve got also an original ‘70’s Foxx Tone Machine and a 2000’s Reissue. I’ve thought about selling it

Actually I also have 2 Furman Spring Reverb’s, but one is from the ‘70’s & the other is from the ‘80’s. They sound a bit different

Whether you are afraid the party ends and they go out of production or vintage that cannot be replaced? I'm thinking of grabbing another Korean Marshall guvnor pedal. Into an 800 seasoned to taste, this thing is incredible! Recently dug it out of my pedal bin and it's beating everything off my board except the TS-808 I put back on there for a bit of flavour. As these aren't made anymore, I am thinking of grabbing another while prices aren't too stupid. What is on your double up list?
I'm building a " Guv'nor " clone right now ...... looking forward to smacking the front end of my 2204 build !!

Back