So I ditched Paypal

Ok. I guess I do live in a cave. What is the " don't support the troops" attitude???? Never heard anything about this. As in the opposite of " thank you for your service " ? These are very strange times. Please enlighten me on this view.

CnwcE3GW8AQARfG.jpg
C_PCJ3uUwAAnjHc.jpg

I started a thread in the off topic forum about it last week. Dumped them, deleted my data and cancelled my account after damn near 20 years. I'm not playing this Social Credit System crap from a company that has my information. Also dumped Venmo as it's owned by Paypal too.

What a delusional clusterfuck this thread is. Nice! 🍿

lol

In the meanwhile "shitlibs" like Jon Stewart are still fighting and standing up for vets while fuckwarts are wholeheartedly sending their fake thoughts and prayers or thanking them for their service. Yeah thanks for nothing.

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/co...s-vote-against-military-burn-pits-2022-07-28/

"They haven't met a war they won't sign up for, and they haven't met a veteran they won't screw over,"

But I'm not trying to convince anybody of anything.. just go on. This is fun.

Last edited:
would "fining" people like that based off something they said even be legal to do!? seems pretty cut and dry and violation of free speech.

Also, please hold the blowhard replies full of political slurs... i don't take sides is that game so its wasted on me.

I haven't completely ditched them but I'm only using friends and family if people can't trust me then that's their loss I've never screwed nobody over and I never will
They will catch you if “they” are not your friends or family.
(cookies???, Bluetooth,
*DEEP learning algorithms*-…digitally busted).
PP will bend you to their mercy or tax the shit out
of you.
-so what’s this friends & fucktards thing??-
They have no idea what y’all are up to.
-Even though there is a team of executives trained
to catch this FF activity and cancel your account-
Once they contacted me and I could smell what they were cooking,(violation of freedom of speech),

-I reached out to Keith the Thief for some of that Reverb/PP pull he’s known to have ‘somehow’
acquired.

-still waiting on a bail out or response.
He’s actually our only hope in all of this.🙏

Last edited:
would "fining" people like that based off something they said even be legal to do!? seems pretty cut and dry and violation of free speech.

Also, please hold the blowhard replies full of political slurs... i don't take sides is that game so its wasted on me.
Agreed, but lets face it, they don't seem to care about the Constitution, just like Fakebook and Twitter.

Reactions: Geo
What a delusional clusterfuck this thread is. Nice! 🍿

lol

In the meanwhile "shitlibs" like Jon Stewart are still fighting and standing up for vets while fuckwarts are wholeheartedly sending their fake thoughts and prayers or thanking them for their service. Yeah thanks for nothing.

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/co...s-vote-against-military-burn-pits-2022-07-28/

"They haven't met a war they won't sign up for, and they haven't met a veteran they won't screw over,"

But I'm not trying to convince anybody of anything.. just go on. This is fun.
Not sure how anything you said relates to the topic and it seems that you have not figured out that both parties want war.

These are conundrums and we have to make a decision whether to boycott, or make a statement. For me it depends on how valuable the service is to me. Do I stop using amazon, google, etc., because I do not like their views/practices?...maybe. It really comes down to whether their over-reach infringes on me enough to outweigh the value of their service. I did boycott Nike, but that was easy. Paypal is a tough one; I use it often.

These are conundrums and we have to make a decision whether to boycott, or make a statement. For me it depends on how valuable the service is to me. Do I stop using amazon, google, etc., because I do not like their views/practices?...maybe. It really comes down to whether their over-reach infringes on me enough to outweigh the value of their service. I did boycott Nike, but that was easy. Paypal is a tough one; I use it often.
That is the intention of some of these companies, they want to see what they can get away with.

It's the slow boiled frog approach.

The past generation flew in cigar shaped airplanes to defend this country.

This generation can't make the sacrifice of dumping Google and Netflix. Communism will prevail.

all good until they find something online you posted, and take your $$$. Far beyond just company views. I'll miss the convenience, but not worth the risk of them stealing my money because I'm political on social media. YMMV

From that article (near the bottom)....

"Critics also point out that while PayPal rescinded its misinformation policy, the company still maintains a $2,500 “liquidation” policy against accounts accused of “discrimination” and “hatred” as well as “intolerance” as the company chooses to define it.

“The ability to transact without fear of retribution and political censorship is the foundation on which a free economy is built,” Emmer said. “We cannot afford to sacrifice these freedoms, and we must keep a close eye on any actions that erode them. The now-rescinded penalties outlined in PayPal’s Acceptable Use Policy were deeply concerning, and the American people deserve answers about how these decisions are made and whether their speech will be protected on this kind of platform.”

I've had a PayPal business account since 2003, and a personal account since (gulp) 1997. I guess I've been building too many speakers to notice this as I find social media usually has a lot of people ranting about subjects.

But this must explain why I've been asked by clients if I offer Zelle as an alternative to PayPal. It makes sense now, and I've processed two orders that way already.

I'll have to see about adding it to my site as an option.

I'm sorry, but common sense must prevail here. You've got the right (in this country) to speak your mind (whatever you say), but this is the first time I've heard about it costing you money to do so.

That's just not right.

I don't know if PayPal is made of woke liberal Democrats, Republicans or just plain greedy corporate bastards using this as a shield to make even more money, but it's not right.

I'm sorry, but common sense must prevail here. You've got the right (in this country) to speak your mind (whatever you say), but this is the first time I've heard about it costing you money to do so.

That's just not right.

I don't know if PayPal is made of woke liberal Democrats, Republicans or just plain greedy corporate bastards using this as a shield to make even more money, but it's not right.
It's called communism, freedom of speech is arguably the most important necessity of a free country.

And I would like to know why it's the Republicans forcing the inquiry. It should be every one of our governmental representatives.

From that article (near the bottom)....

"Critics also point out that while PayPal rescinded its misinformation policy, the company still maintains a $2,500 “liquidation” policy against accounts accused of “discrimination” and “hatred” as well as “intolerance” as the company chooses to define it.

“The ability to transact without fear of retribution and political censorship is the foundation on which a free economy is built,” Emmer said. “We cannot afford to sacrifice these freedoms, and we must keep a close eye on any actions that erode them. The now-rescinded penalties outlined in PayPal’s Acceptable Use Policy were deeply concerning, and the American people deserve answers about how these decisions are made and whether their speech will be protected on this kind of platform.”

I've had a PayPal business account since 2003, and a personal account since (gulp) 1997. I guess I've been building too many speakers to notice this as I find social media usually has a lot of people ranting about subjects.

But this must explain why I've been asked by clients if I offer Zelle as an alternative to PayPal. It makes sense now, and I've processed two orders that way already.

I'll have to see about adding it to my site as an option.

That's just not right.

I’m not understanding something. PP is a financial payment processing platform. How would one use it in a discriminatory, hateful or intolerant way? Or is this some type of Orwellian surveillance policy whereby if they catch a PP account holder posting statements that go against these new PP guidelines on any other social media platform, then that alone is their basis to administer the $2500 fine?

Back