So I ditched Paypal

I’m not understanding something. PP is a financial payment processing platform. How would one use it in a discriminatory, hateful or intolerant way? Or is this some type of Orwellian surveillance policy whereby if they catch a PP account holder posting statements that go against these new PP guidelines on any other social media platform, then that alone is their basis to administer the $2500 fine?
All good questions, and just an FYI, PP is not the only company or entity trying to pull this shit.

And back to your question, why?

Amazon just banned a whole bunch of books, why?

I’m not understanding something. PP is a financial payment processing platform. How would one use it in a discriminatory, hateful or intolerant way? Or is this some type of Orwellian surveillance policy whereby if they catch a PP account holder posting statements that go against these new PP guidelines on any other social media platform, then that alone is their basis to administer the $2500 fine?
Yep!

then that alone is their basis to administer the $2500 fine?
Nope PP were clear about using their own services for spreading misinformation and so on and I really don't know how this is even possible. I use it to send or receive money and that's it. I don't write a political manifesto and distribute copies of it via PayPal. That's not how this works or do people on here tend to spew nonsensical laughable propaganda when they're sending payments via PayPal? Take my $1000 you liberal shit, now send me that guitar and by the way Trump won!!!111

Last edited:
Nope PP were clear about using their own services for spreading misinformation and so on and I really don't know how this is even possible. Do people on here tend to spew nonsensical laughable propaganda when they're sending payments via PayPal? 🤣 Take my $1000 you liberal shit, now send me that guitar and by the way Trump won!!!111
Ya, I really didn’t think PP would have the time to be searching for members on FB or Twitter re all the diff political views, etc.

Ya, I really didn’t think PP would have the time to be searching for members on FB or Twitter re all the diff political views, etc.
But even if they had the time to do shit like that how would they even make sure that for example Hans Landa who is using their payment service to buy a fancy new dress uniform is actually MILFhunter666 on whatever fucking social media there is and claims that the earth is flat.. and since they're operating worldwide it would be highly illegal all over Europe and I'm pretty sure in NA as well. This whole ordeal just doesn't make any sense at all.

Last edited:
Based on the article, Elon Musk calling them out and all that, yes, they have complete autonomy in deciding if what you said goes against their "policies" for hate speech, etc.

And people wonder why I clear my PP account every night...digital currency...it's not yours till it's in your bank account. And you have to watch what you say to get it in your bank account.

Once again, an instance where they are literally telling you what they are doing (read the fucking updated user agreement) and the useful idiots come back at you and call it a conspiracy. 🤣

It's called communism, freedom of speech is arguably the most important necessity of a free country.

And I would like to know why it's the Republicans forcing the inquiry. It should be every one of our governmental representatives.
Because the democrats are the ones shoving wokeness down our throats in this country. Call it what you will, or take with a grain of salt, but Biden, Pelosi, and the rest of the Democratic douchebags are why this country is going to shit.

Last edited:
I was pretty shocked when I heard this and even more, when I realized no one seems to know about this stunt here in Europe. Of course, media won`t report about it.
Looks like the Twitter purchase is coming to an end. I mention this, as Musk wants to make it the everything platform, including a pay-system like PayPal has. I`m not a fanboy of him, but at this point I trust him more about free speech than the other big tech companies that are filled with all those pinkhaired, woke lunatics that are changing their gender like I change my underwear, every two weeks.

would "fining" people like that based off something they said even be legal to do!? seems pretty cut and dry and violation of free speech.

Also, please hold the blowhard replies full of political slurs... i don't take sides is that game so its wasted on me.

Free speech doesn't typically apply to private companies/interactions like this. For example... even this forum. If you post something that violates RT's policies/rules, it can be removed and you can be removed. And that doesn't violate your right to free speech, because you have no RIGHT to free speech here.

Nope PP were clear about using their own services for spreading misinformation and so on and I really don't know how this is even possible. I use it to send or receive money and that's it. I don't write a political manifesto and distribute copies of it via PayPal. That's not how this works or do people on here tend to spew nonsensical laughable propaganda when they're sending payments via PayPal? Take my $1000 you liberal shit, now send me that guitar and by the way Trump won!!!111

I think what PP means is if you are a business that makes money by "spreading misinformation", as they put it, and you use PP as your payment processing company, then they can "fine" you $2,500? I dunno. That's the only way it makes sense to me. And even then, fuck PP. They are not the arbiters of truth and justice.

But I'm guessing it's something like... if you're Alex Jones and you make money by spreading misinformation about an event and wind up in court and found guilty of libel/defamation, maybe PP will take another $2,500 from you? I dunno. I really have no idea these days.

If you post something that violates RT's policies/rules, it can be removed and you can be removed. And that doesn't violate your right to free speech, because you have no RIGHT to free speech here.

I knew Monkey Man had been acting strange lately.........I see "fines" headed our way !! :ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• Monkey Man 2.jpg
    Monkey Man 2.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 19
Back