PSA: "Who is the real Larry?" thread is live

Besides drinking piss, should I still tell some more about what you told me about your personal preferences in women that one night?

Maybe still that with the feet?

And the thing with... ahem, I think that would be too embarrassing for you?
Explain how you and your girlfriend eat the German Caterpillar, that you just mention, you do you very often.
And don't try changing subject... stealing Steve Ks deposit was worst than when you eat hairy shit with your girl.

On another note, I'm thinking about writing to Peter, and asking if it's true what you said about him not being able to tune his amp because he is deaf...
Just thinking out loud.

DAEE0FC3-9878-4F37-BAA7-D52E7083CBC6.gif

On another note, I'm thinking about writing to Peter, and asking if it's true what you said about him not being able to tune his amp because he is deaf...
Just thinking out loud.
😆😆😆 Hahahaaa - don't hesitate, I'm fine with it - that's what I already told him myself 🤷‍♂️😆

...and still haven't sent me the back grille that was missing with he amp I've paid in full.

All I can think of is the SNL skit from back in the day “Sprockets”… and WTF is a hairy German Catterpillar ? Don’t tell me they’re feec freaks !!!

Larry these threads on RT are about the only customer base you’ve got. It would benefit you to cover your ass and provide either proof you’ve done nothing wrong or admit you’re wrong and fix it.

There’s one count of tube theft and you’re withholding a backplate from another in this thread and you aren’t denying either of them or trying to provide resolution. You refused to refund Steve’s money to his widow once he died. Legally you’re not required but legally also doesn’t offer future business.

This isn’t the person that’s helped others in the past. If all you’re here to do is wallow in the mud with the bullshit you’ve created and not provide clear and precise answers, you can very well kiss all amp business goodbye.

Last edited:
All I can think of is the SNL skit from back in the day “Sprockets”… and WTF is a hairy German Catterpillar ? Don’t tell me they’re feec freaks !!!
The German Caterpillar is when you shave your girls pussy hair, makes her eat them, then next day, when she takes a dump in the morning, you both have them for breakfast.
It's a Larry thing. A hairy Larry thing!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

And you really want to risk criminal prosecution for malicious misrepresentation.
I still have very good contact with a law firm in the US and Canada from my case against Fortin
You have contact with my balls in the US, Larry. You are only bullshit talking. You're a fucking thief, a looser that makes good amps. That's all you are. You will eat Fortins Caterpillar for the rest of your life, and you'll bitch about it, but you won't say anything. You can even go after a home invader in Germany because you've been evading taxes there like no one else's business, and you can't risk being investigated.
Your lying bullshit don't fly with me, thief.

The German Caterpillar is when you shave your girls pussy hair, makes her eat them, then next day, when she takes a dump in the morning, you both have them for breakfast.
It's a Larry thing. A hairy Larry thing!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Ah thanks for enlightening me on this, because to be honest I didn't know what a 'German Caterpillar' was up to this point :confused:

And yes of corse, we both enjoy this even 3 times a day - there is nothing more delicious on this planet 😋😋

Don't panic guys, I'm sure you'll have to put up with me for another 15-20 years because I'm not going to cack up any time soon :giggle:

Luckily, despite my biblical age, I'm perfectly healthy. I don't drink alcohol, don't enjoy any ~special~ substances, no high blood pressure, no diabetes, no medication, I live extremely healthy, only eat organic food, do sports three times a week and my testosterone level is still at an alarming high 😜 level.

Believe it or not, I go to a techno disco 2-3 times a month until late at night, but there I don't hang at the bar, but on the dance floor...
... my currently 25-year-old girlfriend seems to furtheron keep me young despite my now biblical age 🙃View attachment 140458
That’s a man, baby ! (on the right)

You know what’s funny (or really not...) as far as not posting much goes I’m maybe 300 posts deep in 2022 here, but I did take a pretty long break from Rig Talk after I poked fun at a guy for being a schill for another member here, asking why dude didn’t just sell the stuff himself? The Guy lost his shit and told me to come to New York to discuss this in person bwahaha... The R/T member I was actually heckling just got charged with murdering a hooker and dumping her body, so I guess my bullshit detector was working correctly.
Whoa!!!!!

Back